Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sharing some 'breaking news' about an event I'll be attending next April/May in Vegas. Kristine Rusch and her husband Dean Wesley Smith will be on the faculty for the next Superstars Writing Seminar.

I went to the first two Superstars Writing Seminars and really enjoyed the event both times. It's put on by Kevin J Anderson and his wife Rebecca Moesta. They also bring in Brandon Sanderson, David Farland, Eric Flint, and others (the last one also had Sherrilyn Kenyon, Howard Tayler, and Mary Robinette Kowal). It's a great seminar if you're interested in learning from and getting inspired by these bestselling authors. I've also made some incredible friends at both events.

Here's the link to the website. We've had threads on this board about people wanting to meet up in Vegas, so maybe this would give some people a good excuse to come out next April 30th - May 2nd. :)

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joe Vasicek said:
Thanks for the heads up! This looks really interesting...I hope I can afford it!
I'm hooked on it now because of the friends I've made there. It's like a reunion for me ;D.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts