Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

"Intellectual Transformation: The Birth of a Political Scientist". This is my first work and although a bit rough is still a considerable bargain at $1.60. It is comprised of a series of short essays in chronological order, that shows my development from a timid college student to becoming every professor's nightmare. A student who can look beyond all the collegiate propaganda and find out the underlying truth for himself.

Additional Background Notes:

I have compiled a list of all my writings. From the very first works which showed some promise, but were full of agonizing mistakes to the larger pieces that are demanded of all undergraduates. This transition was especially grueling being that it asked me to change my opinions and beliefs in countless ways. That headstrong Iraq war veteran in me had to subdue himself and take lessons from people that despised everything that I had served for. As time progressed I felt that my writing began to open up as I took on greater challenges. As my ability to reason grew I shed time honored beliefs and gained valuable insights into the nature of the national/international politics that we all watch play out. The cover itself represents the marraige of reason and experience with the promise of a better day looming in the background.

If you would also like to check out some of my thoughts, I do keep a blog at:

http://truthoverpower.blogspot.com

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I requested a sample, but I think you should post a more detailed description of the book here and on your Amazon listing. Telling us you went from "timid college student" to "every professor's nightmare" is intriguing, but that doesn't really say a whole lot about the book itself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.