Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who don't know Erica Spindler, I want to tell you one thing:
please try her books!
One of her best books is FORBIDDEN FRUIT (Amazon price 4.98) and a lot of pages to read too! I was hoocked on that book and did not sleep that night at all. I finish the books within 9 hours and next day i went to the bookstore and got all her books. Today once again I will have a pleasure to read them but this time on Kindle.
If you really really want to try her out, start with forbidden fruit and than decide!
YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED! I PROMISE YOU!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I just downloaded the sample, thanks for the recommendation. I am looking for my next read and
want something different. So many 5 star reviews at amazon, I figured it is worth a shot!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
It had tons of great reviews on Facebook too (visual bookshelf, love that application)! I liked the sample so I bought it and excited to get to the rest, thanks!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Lailmar -- Thanks for the recommendation! A page-turner, guilty pleasure of a read that takes place in one of my beloved cities...New Orleans.

You might enjoy reading Sin in the Second City. Technically, it's a historical tale of the Everleigh Club brothel that operated in Chicago from 1900 to 1911, but it reads just like a novel. I felt it read very much like fiction, but I liked the idea it was true as well.

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
lailamar said:
after all 90% would love this kind of reading and 10% won't. you must be the 10%
It must be 89% will and 11% won't..... I don't read romantic suspense either*.

:) <-smile for Betsy.

Mike

* Other than several Elizabeth Peters books that my Mom thought were pretty funny and loaned to me a number of years ago.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I read See Jane Die by Erica Spindler and really enjoyed it! I'm going to sample this one and if it's anything like the other she's pretty good.

Thanks for the recommendation.

theresam

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Oh. So you know 'Gabe' by Lori Foster is one in a series. I downloaded the bundle of them for 9.99 alittle while back. Still on my need to read list.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok.... now please try this author:
http://kresleycole.com/books.html
I started with the book called "a hunger like no other" an I did not sleep half of the night!!!! I plan to finish this today!

oh....Amazon link to all her books (not bad priced too) is below:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Kresley%20Cole

just follow the sequeance of the books on her site starting with "ahunger like no other".......................BELIEVE ME if you like those kind of books you will be drinking coffee all day long to get u going!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts