Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
That's lifted from the other rumor blog that was released on November 25. That's one thing about the Internet. Stories spread like wildfire, whether the information is accurate or not, and no one goes back to debunk stuff later, so it just sits out there forever.

L

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Atunah said:
I am disappointed in CNet to just pick up some blog without any further investigation first.
At least they pointed out that it was rumor and from the same source that was obviously mistaken before. Unlike some of the so-called reputable publications that ran with the earlier rumor.

G

·
I'll be happy when Amazon finally gets around to announcing the K2's availability date.  It'd be nice to put these  rumors to rest.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Would it make any difference?  How many v.1 users would actually go and get v.2 unless they want it for more than reading...???

Like I've said so many times before:  other than better organization like folders (without having to do so via sd cards)...I don't want it to fly or do the dishes.

Though, I will note: the nine second page turn (depending on the material I am reading) is a tad too fast...I would like a slower option besides raising the font size.  That being said, I certainly wouldn't buy version 2 just to have more auto page turning options.

In fact, I'm going to post an updated poll now that this post and these questions have arised...How many v.1 would buy v.2?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts