Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Stop by chat at 9 pm EDT tonight (in the Eastern time zone.  For all of you in Hawaii, that's 4pm) and discuss chapters 4-6 of Living Dead in Dallas!  See you there!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Robin

I am sorry, I not going to make the chat, this last week in a half I have been sick. That why I didn't make last week chat. I going to bed early tonight.  First day back at work after being out sick all week, now I  just want to sleep. Hope everyone has fun tonight.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope you feel better soon!  Think happy Eric thoughts.  I know exactly how you feel:  you'd like to stay under the bed for the next several days.  Hope to see you next week!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was last night when you were going to see three authors in the same place?  Or have we already missed that?  You had mentioned, I thought, that you were going to have to go across town, and maybe meet Vicki Peterson?  I hope someone said that.  Otherwise, I'm going to be very disturbed about completely fanciful but not true details I'm suddenly remembering.  I wonder if they make a pill for that.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Harvey!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts