Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two kindles on my account.  I learned that all books purchased are accessible to both kindles at all times.  If you go to content manager and are hooked into whispernet, you will see all books that have been purchased to either kindle.  You can download books from there.  I thought it was cool!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
That's a good hint. Here's a screenshot of a page in Content Manager. You can easily see where a book is: Amazon, Kindle, or the SD card. (This view is sorted by author, btw.)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Leslie said:
That's a good hint. Here's a screenshot of a page in Content Manager. You can easily see where a book is: Amazon, Kindle, or the SD card. (This view is sorted by author, btw.)
oohhh... now I know why in CM I have 2 User Guides listed, on the Home Page only one is there!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Leslie said:

I love seeing other peoples content manager. :D Pillars of the Earth was one of my favorite books. I want to read it again before starting World Without End and having it on Kindle will be great since that was a long book! (translation = HEAVY to cart around!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts