Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really learning my way around this forum!  The other day, I learned that clicking on the little "NEW" box took me right to the new messages on that topic.  Today, I learned that on the Kindle Board Home Page, if the page icon to the left of the Board name is white, there are no new posts since the last time I read them.  If it's shaded in whatever color them you've picked, there are new posts!  (You all probably already knew this, but I didn't!)

This is almost as much fun as learning about the Kindle!  Great job, everyone!

Betsy

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Betsy the Quilter said:
I'm really learning my way around this forum! The other day, I learned that clicking on the little "NEW" box took me right to the new messages on that topic. Today, I learned that on the Kindle Board Home Page, if the page icon to the left of the Board name is white, there are no new posts since the last time I read them. If it's shaded in whatever color them you've picked, there are new posts! (You all probably already knew this, but I didn't!)

This is almost as much fun as learning about the Kindle! Great job, everyone!

Betsy
What's more, I just found if one clicks on the shaded page, it takes one to the new postings in that board! LOL! Too much fun!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
You can also set features in your profile. That is worth checking out. For example, I set it so that all new posts are always at the top. Alot of people tell me that is like reading backwards and it doesn't make sense, but for me, it makes total sense! LOL. On the Amazon forums, they had the option to see newest first and I always clicked that. For really long threads, it works for me. Just an FYI.

Here is what I click in Amazon:

And here is the profile option to select it in this forum:

Let me know if you have questions or if this is not clear.

L

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
That is a good feature. I like to have the newest posts on the top too. Thanks for pointing this out.

Shizu

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Great tips, I'm not sure if I knew any of that. Leslie I always did the same thing on Amazon so now I will make the change in my profile. :)

Thanks,
Linda

1 - 6 of 6 Posts