Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard someone here say positive things about Lendle.me. Part of their advertising package is FaceBook (I find that FB ads still work, BTW), but when I go to their FB page I get an error?https://apps.facebook.com/lendle-me/ Maybe because I'm on a Mac?)

The cost to be a "Featured Book" is $35, which seems a little steep with a broken FB page, but maybe their mailing list makes up for it? They have decent traffic.

Have you used them? What is your genre? How many downloads did it generate for you?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I use Lendle in rotation. I also get 10% with a promo code they gave me for using other services, which seems to work every time. Usually get around 30-50 sales at 99c and 2-400 downloads of free when I use them.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This might be it: https://www.facebook.com/lendleapp
Thanks ireadreview. This one works. It looks like it might be an extension of BookGorilla?

Thank you Mr. VanDyke. 400 downloads would be cutting it close in the value for the money department for me. (I like 100 downloads for $10.)

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
C. Gockel said:
Thanks ireadreview. This one works. It looks like it might be an extension of BookGorilla?

Thank you Mr. VanDyke. 400 downloads would be cutting it close in the value for the money department for me. (I like 100 downloads for $10.)
I don't believe they have any direct relationship to BookGorilla, but I may be wrong. I think BG advertises on Lendle in order to build their own mailing list. Not many sites allow competitors to do this, but apparently Lendle does. As far as the numbers, for me, anything cheaper than 10c per download has a good ROI.

G

·
If i recall correctly KND (which also runs BookGorilla) had a joint advertising opportunity with Kindle Lending Club. I don't know whether they also have a partnership with Lendle.

Regarding this: As far as the numbers, for me, anything cheaper than 10c per download has a good ROI.

That's the benefits of having series.

On a separate note, when lending first started, these Lending sites grew big really quickly. They went to 30,000-40,000 people within a week or so. i wonder what size they are now.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As far as the numbers, for me, anything cheaper than 10c per download has a good ROI.
Exactly. But 200 downloads for $35 would not make me happy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts