Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, have you all seen how Leslie's FAQ thread is coming along? It really is effective to view the graphics and screenshots that she's using in the FAQ.

This is a lot of work from Leslie to set up... and this will be such a useful resource for Kindle owners. Thanks for doing this, Leslie!

Link: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,285.0.html

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Thank you very much, Leslie. I'll definitely be buying the FAQ once my Kindle arrives.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Leslie's FAQ Book is fantastic (a must have for all Kindle owners in my opinion) and she's ours!!!  Great job on our boards FAQ, Leslie!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Thanks, everyone.

I just updated the Index in the FAQ so now all the questions are linked. It looks much neater! Thanks, Harvey, for teaching me how to do this.

Leslie

·
Registered
89 Posts
I thank you too, Leslie.  Your FAQ was the first thing I downloaded.  Did I read in one of your posts that we could get automatic updates to the FAQ?  If so, so we just delete the current edition and re-download?  or what?

John

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
WestPointer1968 said:
I thank you too, Leslie. Your FAQ was the first thing I downloaded. Did I read in one of your posts that we could get automatic updates to the FAQ? If so, so we just delete the current edition and re-download? or what?

John
When I revise the book (which I haven't done yet) my understanding is that if you go to Your Media Library and re-download it, the copy you have will be replaced with the new version. I haven't actually done this yet, but that's what I've been told.

L

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Leslie said:
When I revise the book (which I haven't done yet) my understanding is that if you go to Your Media Library and re-download it, the copy you have will be replaced with the new version. I haven't actually done this yet, but that's what I've been told.

L
That'll be great. Thank you for the info. I'll be looking forward to the revised version. :)

Shizu

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Excellent Work Leslie! I had gone through that yesterday before Kindle arrived and it was a great help. Thank you.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Leslie, thanks so much for all your hard work,both here and on the Amazon Kindle board.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Leslie
Your contributions to this board are frosting on the Kindle cake!!  Thanks so much for adding even more enjoyment to the Kindle experience.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts