Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New fabrics are showing on the http://www.borsabella.com store site. They don't appear to be tagged specifically as new, but if you're like a lot of us, you just about have her lineup memorized. LOL I strongly suggest you either make decisions quickly or make a note of those you like, because I expect these will drop off the site quickly as they sell out. I already pulled pics & names of the ones I want to consider so I can special order them if needed.

Additional new listings are showing on Etsy, but not as many as on her main site. When I spoke with her last week, she mentioned that her website does get updated more frequently than the etsy site.

And the newest Kindle travel bags have absolutely fabulous names that you'll get a giggle out of!

**steps out of the way so she doesn't get trampled**

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
LOL I can see why you moved out of the way! The new fabrics are very nice! I'm trying to resist buying one because I know deep down that as lovely as they are I'd never use one enough to justify the cost.  :-\ Now if I happen to win one in a contest then it's meant to be! ;)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Lovely, and the names are cool. I like Lord of the Greens, but think I would probably go with Popping Spring or Brown Moda. So many lovely choices!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Please help me decide...I currently have Oberon Sky Dragon in red, I want a Forest or Creekbed Maple or Tree of Life in one of the green shades. Should I get a Kindle travel bag in Popping Spring, Red Rhapsody, Green Asian, Purple Asian or Red Japanese????  Any suggestions appreciated!! TIA!

Susie

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thank you, Elaina...Think I narrowed it down to Green Asian, Purple Asian, or Red Japanese. *sigh* I'll soon need a second job to support my KK accessorizing!

Susie

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
The new names are too cute.  But nothing new for me.  Nothing new for me.  Nothing new for me.  I'm not completely convinced yet.  I'll keep chanting for a while and see if that works.
deb

·
Registered
361 Posts
drenee said:
The new names are too cute. But nothing new for me. Nothing new for me. Nothing new for me. I'm not completely convinced yet. I'll keep chanting for a while and see if that works.
deb
How is that chant working out for you Deb? Let me know~ if it works, I may need to try it myself!! :D
kjn

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
So far, so good.  That, and I'm too lazy to go get my credit card out of my purse in the kitchen.  There is something to be said for laziness.  LOL.
deb

·
Registered
361 Posts
True. But, ya know, depending on which bank you use for your card, you can just go the website & get a "virtual number"......it works one time and then your cc # can't get stolen......AND you never have to get up....just trying to help!!!  :D ;D
kjn
/don't throw things at me.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
You are definitely an enabler.  You have found the right place to spend your time.  LOL. 
deb

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kjn33 said:
True. But, ya know, depending on which bank you use for your card, you can just go the website & get a "virtual number"......it works one time and then your cc # can't get stolen......AND you never have to get up....just trying to help!!! :D ;D
kjn
/don't throw things at me.
LOL--you can do this through Paypal too.

**ducks & runs**

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I'm ignoring all of you.  LOL.
deb

·
Registered
145 Posts
finding this board has definitely hurt (my wallet).  I went thru my Kindle 1 with nothing but an M-edge cover. Now my Kindle 2 has a decal skin (i don't dare go look at the new ones), an oberon cover (ended up buying a journal as well), a spare sapphire M-edge platform cover, and now these BorsaBella Kindle travel bags.  I started with Brown Moda, then wanted one made up in Elegant Black and White, and one in Twilight.  Just got the last two in the mail today.

Now I go and look at the new stuff and go I want the Fun Black and White (know it's not new), Stephanie's Plum, and Ernest HemmingGrey Green.  (yes I caved, what can I say I like variety in bags and I like having my Kindle with me all the time)

Now let's see:
  Brown Moda is good for everyday especially in the late fall, winter and early spring.
  Elegant Black and White is good for when I dress up to go out and want my kindle
  Twilight is great for every day in spring and summer and into early fall.

Fun Black and White would be nice when I want something that will go with dress up but not super dress up.
  Stephanie's Plum just looks so nice think, I think it looks springy and summery but that the plumie and white colors would let it go for winter too.
  The Ernest Hemming Grey Green looks like it would go for most for dress up & seasons when I don't want to do either black and white.

OK, I think I'm crazy :) no more looking at her site. Well maybe in late fall to see if I want something else different for winter.

·
Registered
361 Posts
crisandria said:
finding this board has definitely hurt (my wallet). I went thru my Kindle 1 with nothing but an M-edge cover. Now my Kindle 2 has a decal skin (i don't dare go look at the new ones), an oberon cover (ended up buying a journal as well), a spare sapphire M-edge platform cover, and now these BorsaBella Kindle travel bags. I started with Brown Moda, then wanted one made up in Elegant Black and White, and one in Twilight. Just got the last two in the mail today.

Now I go and look at the new stuff and go I want the Fun Black and White (know it's not new), Stephanie's Plum, and Ernest HemmingGrey Green. (yes I caved, what can I say I like variety in bags and I like having my Kindle with me all the time)

Now let's see:
Brown Moda is good for everyday especially in the late fall, winter and early spring.
Elegant Black and White is good for when I dress up to go out and want my kindle
Twilight is great for every day in spring and summer and into early fall.

Fun Black and White would be nice when I want something that will go with dress up but not super dress up.
Stephanie's Plum just looks so nice think, I think it looks springy and summery but that the plumie and white colors would let it go for winter too.
The Ernest Hemming Grey Green looks like it would go for most for dress up & seasons when I don't want to do either black and white.

OK, I think I'm crazy :) no more looking at her site. Well maybe in late fall to see if I want something else different for winter.
Wow. That's I can say about that!! ;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
crisandria said:
finding this board has definitely hurt (my wallet). I went thru my Kindle 1 with nothing but an M-edge cover. Now my Kindle 2 has a decal skin (i don't dare go look at the new ones), an oberon cover (ended up buying a journal as well), a spare sapphire M-edge platform cover, and now these BorsaBella Kindle travel bags. I started with Brown Moda, then wanted one made up in Elegant Black and White, and one in Twilight. Just got the last two in the mail today.
That hasn't happened to me ::)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Thanks. I gotta get my sister a BorsaBella bag.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts