Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's suppose: (GOD FORBID) that there was a major glitch; and you had to lose all but one title currently in your Kindle and start over from scratch: Which would be the single title you would have spared from deletion?

For me: The Glass Castle...It made me appreciate my family all the more. I would want it to remain just to remind me of how lucky I am; even though we have our moments.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I would pick the book I am reading that I haven't read before:

I could recreate all the samples, and I am currently re-reading some books but I wouldn't be annoyed if it took some time to go back and redownload those (or whatever).

L

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Hmm I don't have alot of books on my kindle yet for a certain one to mean alot. I guess I'd leave the dictionary on there just because it's handy for me to have with every book and I'll just start over again with all the other books.

Sorry my post wasn't the best one and not very creative, I just don't have a lot of books on there yet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
atlas shrugged

·
Registered
63 Posts
Jeff said:
Where did you find Atlas Shrugged?
Hey yeah, I was wondering the same thing!!
Now that is my stock answer to the question, "which book do you wish you could get for the Kindle". Are you saying you currently have it, as per the OP?

To answer the original question, it would be a toss-up between the 5000 Year Leap and Liberty and Tyranny. Both are very important for our times and worthy of study and re-reading.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts