Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's how it works. I'll start off with the first sentence. Then, someone writes the second one and so on. We make it up as we go. Should be fun!

OK, here we go...

My phone started buzzing at midnight, on the nightstand by the bed.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Then the doorbell rang, and I silently prayed that it wasn't the landlord, who, though flexible on when rent was due, was quite strict with about the building's no-pets policy.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I clapped my hand over my mouth as the dog stepped into my room. What on earth was that message about?

·
Registered
568 Posts
"You must save the rabbits," growled barked said the German Shepherd. "You must save them. Preferably today - or tomorrow, if you're free then."

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
His eyes, deep blue swirling luminescent orbs, thanks to the undoubtedly expensive color contacts he wore, seemed to be squinting slightly, and I wondered if he had a migraine, or if he was just nearsighted, or maybe farsighted; I can never keep those straight.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I realised that I was wearing my reading glasses. Once I replaced them with my distance glasses I saw that it wasn't a German Shepherd, it was a French Poodle. It must have been a French Poodle, it was looking up my skirt.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
"My name," the libidinous poodle said, ignoring the distraction and enunciating very carefully, "is Sunday Go Bang Soon. It's Nepalese. My friends call me Sunny."

1 - 20 of 31 Posts