Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Levengers has a great looking tote on sale right now for $99 (normally $298). It has an outer pocket that fits the kindle, and an inside pocket that is large enough to hold a small laptop or netbook. It comes in red, black, or brown.

In case anyone has any money burning a hole in their pocket at the moment ;)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Well don't just sit there! Do you have a link?! ;D

Ah! Click on the picture. Those are cute!

So, for ladies who carry bags, is that too big a bag to carry? B/c I recently bought a laptop bag, but I'm afraid to use it as anything but a laptop bag, b/c I'm afraid I'll look like I'm carrying everything but the kitchen sink.

Any thoughts? Anyone?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ok, the coupon code put me over the top.  :)  I will write a review when I receive my new black Levenger tote.  I must say, I'm happy to have found this site last year....tons of valuable info, insights and great people.....but, y'all truly are Kindle accessory shopping enablers!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Cammie said:
Ok, the coupon code put me over the top. :) I will write a review when I receive my new black Levenger tote. I must say, I'm happy to have found this site last year....tons of valuable info, insights and great people.....but, y'all truly are Kindle accessory shopping enablers!
That did it for me too! I'm not sure if I'm happy to know about the sale or not - enablers indeed! LOL And I have a big Levenger weakness... ;D

·
Registered
455 Posts
You guys are killing me...lol!! I just got a new Coach tote and 4 new VB bags. My DH is very understanding, but I don't know if he would be this understanding! I think I will wait for a review as I realllllly like the new Coach tote I just got yesterday.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like the size and functionality of this bag.  My question is, could it be a manly bag perhaps in black or brown, not pink??
Looks like it might just fit my 13.3" macbook and hold my new friend along with a lot of other necessary stuff.

KindleMur

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
Well don't just sit there! Do you have a link?! ;D

Ah! Click on the picture. Those are cute!

So, for ladies who carry bags, is that too big a bag to carry? B/c I recently bought a laptop bag, but I'm afraid to use it as anything but a laptop bag, b/c I'm afraid I'll look like I'm carrying everything but the kitchen sink.

Any thoughts? Anyone?
I saw that bag online while I was searching and thought it was pretty cute. Is that the laptop bag you got?
I bout one from Acme made with a removable laptop sleeve (in the second pic, is just a tad bulky) and it is a great travel bag and I also use it when I am shooting on
location... http://www.acmemade.com/

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wisteria Clematis said:
Levengers has a great looking tote on sale right now for $99 (normally $298). It has an outer pocket that fits the kindle, and an inside pocket that is large enough to hold a small laptop or netbook. It comes in red, black, or brown.

In case anyone has any money burning a hole in their pocket at the moment ;)

Hmm...not sure how happy I am with you :). Now I want the other two colors. I bought this bag in black....it is fantastic! This is the first time I have every purchased from Levenger. The quality rivals my Coach leather purses. I'm going to use this rather than carry both a purse and briefcase to work. It's very nice. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cammie said:
Hmm...not sure how happy I am with you :). Now I want the other two colors. I bought this bag in black....it is fantastic! This is the first time I have every purchased from Levenger. The quality rivals my Coach leather purses. I'm going to use this rather than carry both a purse and briefcase to work. It's very nice. Thanks for the tip.
I got one in black also and it just arrived yesterday. Wow! I love it--big enough for netbook and kindle but not so huge that I feel dwarfed by it. And the straps adjust to just about any length. This is going to be a great bag to travel with.....and I know what you mean. Now I wonder if maybe I should get a red one as well. Ack. I have got to stop doing this to myself.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Wisteria Clematis said:
I got one in black also and it just arrived yesterday. Wow! I love it--big enough for netbook and kindle but not so huge that I feel dwarfed by it. And the straps adjust to just about any length. This is going to be a great bag to travel with.....and I know what you mean. Now I wonder if maybe I should get a red one as well. Ack. I have got to stop doing this to myself.
lol, on the one hand, WC, black goes with everything. But on the other hand, there's just something about a red bag, you know?
Hi Octochick! That is indeed the bag I bought to carry my laptop. (My work laptop. My manager is horrified, b/c they issued me a fairly staid-looking plain black case which I don't feel the need to use.). The laptop is around 13" or 14"? I think it may just be too big to carry as a bag bag. But it does have black velvet on the back, which is cool.
I got a disney messenger bag yesterday (here's a link, in case anyone has any extra cash: http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/store/Product_10002_10051_1239747_-1_36515__Bags-%26-Totes-Create-Your-Own-Messenger-Bag----Small) I put Dumbo on mine, with my name. I'm still considering the levenger bag. It's awfully pretty, and I like the idea of having my kindle with me most of the time.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
lol, on the one hand, WC, black goes with everything. But on the other hand, there's just something about a red bag, you know?
Hi Octochick! That is indeed the bag I bought to carry my laptop. (My work laptop. My manager is horrified, b/c they issued me a fairly staid-looking plain black case which I don't feel the need to use.). The laptop is around 13" or 14"? I think it may just be too big to carry as a bag bag. But it does have black velvet on the back, which is cool.
I got a disney messenger bag yesterday (here's a link, in case anyone has any extra cash: http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/store/Product_10002_10051_1239747_-1_36515__Bags-%26-Totes-Create-Your-Own-Messenger-Bag----Small) I put Dumbo on mine, with my name. I'm still considering the levenger bag. It's awfully pretty, and I like the idea of having my kindle with me most of the time.
You don't work for me,I'd never say a word. I carry mine in a variety of bags, what ever happens to match my mood. I have a blue patent bag, a red one, a couple of other colors and one that is gold. What can I say I like fashion. :) Go for it.....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts