Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

LGBTQ & MM ROMANCE AUTHORS (ALL SUB-GENRES) 15% OFF COPY/PROOF EDITING PACKAGES FOR A LIMITED TIME!

I am a freelance copy editor for small-press publishers and independent authors. I specialize in YA, Dystopian, LGBTQ, Science Fiction, and Romance, but consider most fiction genres.

I am currently a copy editor for Clean Teen and Crimson Tree Publishing, and have been since they launched in 2015. I also frequently freelance for Tule Publishing.

I have worked with best-selling authors such as Sawyer Bennett, Melissa McClone, Marquita Valentine, Juliette Poe, Jennifer Anne Davis, LB Gilbert, and Jasmine Walt (just to name a few), as well as up-and-coming authors such as Katie French, Rene Folsom, Jason Brant, Sonya Loveday, and Candace Knoebel, along with many others.

I have a BA in English/Literature, superb references, and a spotless reliability record. I offer copy/line editing, proofreading, blurb critique and editing, combined packages, and other assorted services at affordable prices.

My website is set up to offer a comprehensive overview of my editing services, prices, terms and conditions, and references at www.cynthiashepp.com.

I can also be found on Reedsy at https://reedsy.com/cynthia-shepp.

Feel free to email any questions to [email protected]

Quick Glance at Pricing Options (not full list)

Proofreading starts at .0075 a word
Detailed Copy Editing starts at .0085 a word
Copy/Proof Package starts at .01 a word
Blurb Edit and Critique $50​

1 - 1 of 1 Posts