Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this referred to in another topic...that some book lights are powered by the Kindle itself, and not batteries. Where can I find more info on this? What are some brands/names?

And how do people like them?

Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I love this cover. Received it a couple of days ago and don't think I'll go shopping for anything else (except maybe another color as I ordered the black). It's nice to have the light with me at all times, and I don't have to worry about batteries. It's sturdy without being bulky. I love how the light is hidden in the cover..much different then the lighted cover for the Sony PRS e-readers of which I own several. I like this system better.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
9MMare - I should have commented, I also own one of these covers and I'm very pleased with it.  It's super handy to have the light right there all the time, don't have to clip anything on, and it doesn't seem to drain the battery excessively.  I think the light covers the screen very well.  I think most people who have this cover have been pleased with it.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just noticed this forum has a user status and mine is "Dr. Suess." How did the forum know my reading level? HA HA! This my funny for the day.  :D :D

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
higgledy said:
I just noticed this forum has a user status and mine is "Dr. Suess." How did the forum know my reading level? HA HA! This my funny for the day. :D :D
That's based on the number of posts you've made.

ETA: I see that my status is Arthur C Clarke, I'll have to look up and see who he is!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PG4003 (Patricia) said:
That's based on the number of posts you've made.

ETA: I see that my status is Arthur C Clarke, I'll have to look up and see who he is!
He was an amazing and very prolific science fiction writer.

He wrote 2001: A Space Odessey

·
Registered
39 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts