Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought two of these with a Borders coupon (buy one get one free).  I don't need two, so have one for sale.

I paid $29.95 + tax for both.  So if anyone is looking for one, I'll sell my extra for $18 ($15 + $3 to help cover shipping).

Its sealed in the box and comes with a cover.  I'll also include a gift receipt from Borders that you can use to exchange if you have any problems with it

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Boston said:
I bought two of these with a Borders coupon (buy one get one free). I don't need two, so have one for sale.

I paid $29.95 + tax for both. So if anyone is looking for one, I'll sell my extra for $18 ($15 + $3 to help cover shipping).

Its sealed in the box and comes with a cover. I'll also include a gift receipt from Borders that you can use to exchange if you have any problems with it
Hi Boston,

I'm interested. This is the same as the one Betsy uses, right? Sort of goes over the screen of the Kindle. I've never seen one in person. What sort of batteries does it use?

My son is going to Jamaica in January (for school) and I am trying to outfit his Kindle for the trip. I've been thinking about getting him a light so this might be just what I need.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

L

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was out of town today...I responded to the inquiries (some with questions) and will respond in the order received.  Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.