Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have not gotten my Kindle yet and have been playing the juggling act on my audible account (been working through the audiobooks for the Songs of Fire and Ice and they are two credits each) I have bought a few audiobooks when they have gone on sale. Most recently I went through the first of the Thursday Next books by Jasper Fford (fun author) as well as the first in this series.

Way of The Wolf by E.E. Knight

I thought I would share that I thoroughly enjoyed the first book. Kind of reminds me of the Honor Harrington type military Sci-fi (or even a bit like Starship Troopers) but you throw in some supernatural elements and set it in a bleak future.

The Mrs said there were a few folks that shared my types of interests so I wanted to pass it on.

Now to decide if I get the rest of the series on Audible or on my Kindle. ???

Harm

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Thanks for the review.  This is one I had on my "not on Kindle yet" list for awhile, and just discovered Friday when going through my list that it was now on Kindle. So the sample has been delivered to Serenity where it will now languish for an unknown period of time until I get around to actually trying it...  :D  But it's good to hear from a KB denizen who's read it! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts