Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Kindle website, http://www.weekinrewind.com, currently has a few spots left for advertising throughout the holidays. Since we turned it over to Kindle several months ago, we have garnered a large following of opt-in readers, with over 5,000 receiving our newsletter and 30,000 following us on Twitter/Facebook. And then there are those who just visit us on a daily basis. If you have any interest in promoting your book going forward, have a look and read some of the testimonials. Our social media reach, which is plainly listed, is impressive and it will help to spread word-of-mouth. You can find much of what you're seeking in the advertising section: http://www.weekinrewind.com/advertise

Thanks,

Christopher

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hey Chris,

I tried to visit the site but it's coming up with a Google error. Even when I type it in by hand.

Look forward to visiting when the web works its kinks out. :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Danielle--

Seems to be working for me.  I switched to a new server today, so kinks might be getting worked out.

Chris

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My pleasure--I'm one.

I'll be posting for the better part of the night.  And onward.  There's more of a need for this than there is for movie reviews.  15 years of that was enough!  ;-)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hi Chris,

I received the error message too, but thanks for your dedication to helping fellow indies!

~Heidi

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Wow, that's a big change for you, Christopher. Are you going full-time author now?

Here's hoping the new site is a huge success!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Darn, Heidi, and I just posted "Obsession."

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Chris,

Same issue here at 15.6.2011 CET / 01:24, "The requested URL / was not found on this server"

Thoug i'll be hitting your site as well regulary to read on indie authors and else you might bring forth.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think it's a server issue.  I just changed to another company today and it might not all be worked out yet.  Sorry about that!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Monique, still have the day job, but hopefully that's going to come to an end by next year. 

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks like a great site. Very well designed.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Those pesky servers.  Should be smooth by tomorrow morning.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts