Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a limited-time opportunity with Bargain Booksy to give your book even more exposure! Authors who purchase a Spotlight post with KBoards will ALSO be included in the Bargain Booksy newsletter.

The next 30 people who book a Spotlight post (here's the link) will get this additional value, at no extra charge.

Your confirmation e-mail will include a note about that if you do land one of those 30 slots. These went quickly last time, and I'll try to post updates here as soon as the slots are filled.

Sign-up form: http://kboards.com/blog-ads

·
Registered
851 Posts
Just sent you an order, Harvey.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I signed up too. Are we able to put in requests for preferred dates or is the spotlight ad just randomly assigned?

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anna K said:
I signed up too. Are we able to put in requests for preferred dates or is the spotlight ad just randomly assigned?
Thanks all, I'll be sending out confirmation emails shortly.

Yes, you can let me know any particular dates you prefer. You can PM me or send an email reply to the confirmation email.

For new bookings, you can use the Instructions field that appears in the sign-up process to indicate any date preferences.

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BRONZEAGE said:
Still hoping to see dates this would run, if you could post a time frame to help individuals decide whether to go this time or wait for the next Spotlight, or ---

Thanks.
The dates will generally be late April to early May. You can request a particularly timeframe if you wish, and if we're not able to accommodate it we'll issue a refund. Just put the desired dates in the Instructions field that appears when you book. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all for the response to this. We have five spots left at this moment. I'll post here again when they're filled.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts