Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry- There was a discussion here a while back on suggestions for places online to file one's work instead of using a flash drive. I was out and about today looking at flashdrives but then thought of that thread and figured someone may have saved that thread here.

This way I can save the cost of buying a flash drive and then asking a friend to save it for me in case I have a fire.

Thanks in advance

G

·
Alternately, have 2 email addresses and mail them from one to the other. You'll have them in both accounts, in the sent folder of one and the inbox/wherever you put them in the other.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I just started using Dropbox, and it seems great. I like being able to have access to my files on the go when I only have my iPad.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Love dropbox!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I love Dropbox. My husband and I love that your have files available to use on all devices. I put files in Dropbox, then I can print from his computer even though he has an ancient version of Word. LOL

·
Registered
13,316 Posts
Don't ever solely rely on a site like this. Use it and a USB for backup. I used to use googledocs, and then one day, I couldn't get in. I'm still not sure what happened to my account or the site. I had plenty of other backups, so I moved to Dropbox.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I do Google Drive and emailing (with just the one account) and then every now and then I'll do a big purge of the computer files to USB's for the older stuff that I don't need access to frequently, if at all.

I switch between my laptop and husband's computer (working from his when the house is empty is just so much easier!) and have noticed that Drive doesn't like to sync enough, though.

This thread just convinced me to look into Dropbox :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts