Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
I am offering Abelard and the Dragon's Vapor, Volume 1 of the Adventures of Abelard series for free on Amazon on Saturday. Book description and link are below.

Volume 2 of the series, Abelard and the Witch's Vengeance, is also available. Each is a stand alone adventure for Young Adults and those who are still young at heart. Minimum recommended reading age is 12.

From L. M. Roth, the author of the Quest For the Kingdom series, The Princess Who...series , Cinderella's Shoe A Fairy Tale Murder Mystery, and Disenchanted In the Land of Dreams Come True comes an exciting fantasy adventure sparkling with whimsy and magic.

The Kingdoms of Merdyce and Ryle have been placed under an evil enchantment by the wicked dragon, Dace, oldest and mightiest of his race, whose slimy green vapor leaves his victims changed forever. There is no one who can attempt to break the spell and free the people of the dragon's curse except Abelard, who alone escaped the enchantment.

He discovers that the only way to break the spell is to slay the dragon who cast it, But only the bravest and boldest of knights with a pure heart and a strong spirit can slay the dragon Dace, and Abelard is merely a simple farm boy and the only steed he possesses is his old nag Larkspur.

Abelard sets out on a dangerous quest to the dragon's lair, and engages in battles of wit and power with such fearsome creatures as giants, wizards, witches, marauding knights, and one very irate Fairy Queen. He is warned that as part of his testing for knighthood he will encounter 10 perils, and be given 10 weapons of warfare to help him overcome the perils if he uses them correctly. Only then can he become a knight and hope to slay the dragon and release the kingdoms from the evil spell.

http://www.amazon.com/Abelard-Dragons-Vapor-ebook/dp/B00DJYQPDU/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1374143592&sr=1-1&keywords=abelard+and+the+dragon%27s+vapor

·
Registered
708 Posts
Good morning!

Today I am offering Arise My Love The Princess Who Fell Asleep for free on amazon. It is Volume 1 of The Princess Who... series. Volume 2, Beware My Lady The Princess Who Fell Asleep is also available at amazon. Book description and link are below. Hope you try it and like it.

In the Kingdom of Columba all of the eligible maidens have been assembled for a contest. The prize? The hand of Thomas, the unmarried Prince whom all of the maidens long to wed. All that is, but one; Elise, the fairest of them all. But when a fairy curses her on their wedding day a royal dilemma presents itself; how do you wake a woman who doesn't love you with true love's first kiss? Prince Thomas sets forth on a desperate quest to the four corners of the kingdom to seek the counsel of the Wise Women to find a way to win her heart and break the curse.

A sparkling story of a reluctant Princess who lies under a dreadful enchantment and the Prince who is determined to win her heart. A loyal and loving sister, formidable and vicious rivals, a benevolent and endearing good fairy, and plentiful doses of frothy humor and wistful longing complete this new twist on an old tale and capture the magic all over again.

Click the link below to take your free book.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Good morning!

I am offering Empress Aurora Trilogy Quest For the Kingdom Parts I, II, and III Revised With Index for free on Amaon on Saturday. If you like fantasy with unforgettable characters, spellbinding magic, epic romances, and family saga with interweaving storylines you may want to check it out. There are so many characters and lands in the series that I felt an index would be helpful to those who might want to take the journey but feared getting lost!

Book description and link are below:

Join the Quest For the Kingdom, now with an index of all of the primary characters and fabulous lands to help guide you on your journey!

An impossible task that determines the fate of a family. A sword that must never be used in violence. A love triangle that divides friends. A River that takes you where it wills, if it wills.

"All may seek, and all may buy, the Great Pearl of price so rare, But it costs all you possess, So let the buyer beware."

Thus begins the riddle that leads young Marcus Maximus, the proud and snobbish son of the Commander of the Army of the Valeriun Empire, on the quest of a lifetime in Quest For the Kingdom Part I The Legend of the Great Pearl. In a single day his world of wealth and privilege is destroyed when he is seized and sold into slavery, his father's estate confiscated by the government, and his parents thrown into prison. And he discovers that during his slavery his one true love has turned to another: his closest friend, who is now a rival for her hand.

Now a ruthless Empress demands that Marcus find and bring to her a legendary and costly Pearl as the price for his life and the freedom of his beloved parents. The quest takes him to fantastic lands where he meets extraordinary people and is joined by unusual companions, but he finds more questions than answers along his journey. For he will learn of the mysterious and powerful Dominio, be haunted and hunted by the evil Astra, and receive the gift of a fabulous sword that must never be used in violence.

Marcus' journey continues in Part II Conquering the Domain of Darkness, where the quest is complicated by the trials that face him and his companions as they are pursued by the Astra, and find that before they can confront the evil around them they must first conquer the darkness within them. Marcus also discovers that he has more than one rival for the hand of his lady, and every hour spent away from her diminishes his chance of success in the pursuit of her hand.

Part III Invitation To Eternity sends Marcus and his companions on another quest for the Fountain of Youth, a star from the heavens, the Rays of the Sun, and the Secret of Life, all demanded by the ruthless Aurora as a condition to spare Marcus and release his beloved parents. But for Marcus' parents and his own chance with the fair Tullia, time is running out.

Quest For the Kingdom by L. M. Roth is a 7 book series divided into 2 sections.

Books 1 through 3 comprise the Empress Aurora Trilogy and the tale of the young Marcus Maximus. Books 4 through 7 consist of the Chronicles of Logos and recounts the fate of the fabulous Sword. It continues the saga of Marcus and his friends, and reveals how the decisions of the next generation impact the Kingdom for years to come.

·
Registered
708 Posts
FREE BOOK EVENT on Friday and Saturday at www.amazon.com

The King and Queen attempt to marry off their daughter the Princess Lille. But none of the gifts offered by the eligible Princes are good enough for her, and she spurns them all, vowing that she will never wed. Until one day a mysterious gardener appears who offers her magical gifts in exchange for her favors, and a handsome Prince challenges her in a duel of wits, and Lille must choose her destiny.

From L. M. Roth, the author of the Quest For the Kingdom series, Adventures of Abelard series, and Arise My Love the Princess Who Fell Asleep, comes Beware My Lady the Princess Who Would Not Wed; a fairy tale romance and sparkling satire on manners and morals abounding in mystery, intrigue, and humor as love blossoms, conspiracies are plotted, and rivals clash.

Click the link below to read your free book.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Take Quest For the Kingdom Part I The Legend of the Great Pearl for free on Saturday and Sunday at amazon. It is part 1 of a 7 part fantasy series that spans 25 years, 4 generations, and 16 fabulous lands. Book description and link are below.

"All may seek and all may buy the Great Pearl of Price so rare, but it costs all you possess, so let the buyer beware."

An impossible task determines a family's fate. A sword that must never be used in violence. A love triangle that separates close friends. A River that takes you where it wills, if it wills.

Join the Quest For the Kingdom by L. M. Roth and enter a world of fabulous lands, dark enchantments, epic romances, eternal feuds, and encounter mysteries and magic, sorceresses and seers.

·
Registered
708 Posts
FREE BOOK EVENT on Friday and Saturday for Valentine's weekend at www.amazon.com!

After you've spent Valentine's day with that special someone, spend the next day with a fairy tale romance.

From L. M. Roth, the author of Beware My Lady the Princess Who Would Not Wed, Cinderella's Shoe A Fairy Tale Murder Mystery, and Disenchanted In the Land of Dreams Come True comes a romantic fairy tale bubbling with humor and sweetness.

In the Kingdom of Columba all of the eligible maidens have been assembled for a contest. The prize? The hand of Thomas, the unmarried Prince whom all of the maidens long to wed. All that is, but one; Elise, the fairest of them all. But when a fairy curses her on their wedding day a royal dilemma presents itself; how do you wake a woman who doesn't love you with true love's first kiss? Prince Thomas sets forth on a desperate quest to the four corners of the kingdom to seek the counsel of the Wise Women to find a way to win her heart and break the curse.

Click the link below on Friday and Saturday to take your free fairy tale adventure.

·
Registered
708 Posts
"Be careful what you wish for: you might get it..."

"But what is this land that you call Incantera Sylvana? How did we stumble into it when all we did was to go into the woods to fetch a healing herb for our mother?"

Daphne slowly turned her eyes from the trees and brought them back to rest on the face of her inquisitor. She took considerable time before answering, as if assessing Col and his ability to understand what she was about to impart. Col never flinched and stood with his feet slightly apart, determined to solve the mystery of the land into which he and his sister had stumbled.

Seeing his resolve, Daphne at last spoke.

"Incantera Sylvana is what remains of what was once a perfect world. Here all of creation is in balance and lives in harmony. It is largely unchanged from its original state, with only a few changes that have come to mar it. And those changes came after the advent of Man, who can not touch anything without spoiling it, all the while under the delusion that he improves what he changes, never seeing, never caring, that nothing needed improving except in his mind.

"I have always lived here; and I shall go on living here until the day this world ends, whenever that may be. It is my charge to care for the forest and this I love to do."

Here Daphne paused for so long that Molle thought she was finished speaking and prompted her to go on.

"And? What of Man? How did he come to be here, and who lived here originally besides yourself?"

"The Fairy Folk have always lived here," Daphne answered, "and they have the rule of the realm. There are others with limited reign over their immediate domain, such as the Gnomes and the Trolls. They are not to be treated lightly, for their power to harm those who offend them is terrible, as those so foolish to do so soon discover.

"Man was never part of this world, but there is a door that opens on occasion, through which he stumbles and always brings some grief on our land. Always he seeks to make improvements and by his attempts he spoils what was once perfect. And when he discovers the secret of Incantera Sylvana he becomes more terrible still as he attempts to mold our world to his will.

"Man has long been the bane of this land, and yet we have been unable to stop his coming. He does not enter often enough that we see where he found the door, and he does not tell us when he is apprehended. If we could but seal the door we should do so, but we have never been able to find it and so prevent his entrance into our world."

From L. M. Roth, author of the Quest For the Kingdom series, Abelard and the Dragon's Vapor, Abelard and the Witch's Vengeance, and Arise My Love The Princess Who Fell Asleep comes a haunting tale of terror in an enchanted forest.

A brother and sister on an errand stumble through the door to another world. In the land of Incantera Sylvana, anything you wish for is possible. But will they discover that their dreams come true might turn out to be their worst nightmare in time to save themselves? Or will they pay the ultimate penalty for trespassing where mortals are not welcome?

·
Registered
708 Posts
FREE BOOK EVENT at www.amazon.com!

"All may seek and all may buy the Great Pearl of Price so rare, but it costs all you possess so let the buyer beware."
An impossible task determines the fate of a family. A love triangle separates life-long friends. A sword that must never be used in violence.

"Beware the one who rises from the dead, he shall bring destruction in the days ahead. The smoke of flames burning block out the sun. One kindgom shall rise as another is done."
Ancient evil stalks a village. A ruthless man grasps power. A mysterious woman comes between brothers.

Join the Quest For the Kingdom and lose yourself in a world of fabulous lands, exciting adventure, dark enchantments, epic love stories, eternal feuds, and encounter sorceresses and seers, mystery and magic.

Take Quest For the Kingdom Part I The Legend of the Great Pearl and Quest For the Kingdom Part IV A Stranger Among Us for free all weekend at www.amazon.com.

·
Registered
708 Posts
FREE BOOK EVENT today at Amazon!

Hello!

Today I am offering 2 books in the 7 part fantasy series Quest For the Kingdom for free at Amazon. Quest For the Kingdom Part I The Legend of the Great Pearl begins the Empress Aurora Trilogy which comprises the first 3 books, and Quest For the Kingdom Part IV A Stranger Among Us begins Chronicles of Logos, the remaining 4 books that begin 20 years after the end of the first 3 books. The books span 25 years, 4 generations and take place through 16 fabulous lands and cultures. The book descriptions and links are below.

An impossible task determines the fate of a family. A love triangle threatens a life-long friendship. A sword that must never be used in violence. Ancient evil stalks a village. A ruthless man grasps power. A mysterious woman comes between brothers.

Join the Quest For the Kingdom and lose yourself in a world of fabulous lands, dark enchantments, epic love stories, eternal feuds, and encounter sorceresses and seers, mystery and magic.

Part I The Legend of the Great Pearl and Part IV A Stranger Among Us are free on Saturday at Amazon. Click the links below to begin the journey.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Good morning!

Arise My Love The Princess Who Fell Asleep is free today at Amazon. It's a retelling of Sleeping Beauty and a little bit of Cinderella with lots of twists and turns. It is also the first volume of my The Princess Who... series, a series of fairy tale romances retold for modern princesses. Volume 2, Beware My Lady The Princess Who Would Not Wed, is now available. Volume 3, Come Back My Lord the Princess Who Loved Too Much will be available by Thanksgving.

Book description and link are below. If you like a fairy tale retelling with modern sensibilities and a lot of romance and humor you may enjoy it!

From L. M. Roth, the author of the Adventures of Abelard series, Disenchanted In the Land of Dreams Come True, and the Quest For the Kingdom series comes a romantic fairy tale bubbling with humor and sweetness.

Click the link below to begin the adventure!

·
Registered
708 Posts
FREE BOOK EVENT this weekend at Amazon!

I am offering Abelard and the Dragon's Vapor, Volume 1 of the Adventures of Abelard series, for free on Saturday and Sunday. Hope you check it out and have as much fun reading it as I did writing it!

The Kingdoms of Merdyce and Ryle have been placed under an evil enchantment by the wicked dragon, Dace, oldest and mightiest of his race, whose slimy green vapor leaves his victims changed forever. The only way to break the spell is to slay the dragon who cast it. But only the bravest and boldest of knights with a pure heart and a strong spirit can slay the dragon Dace, and only Abelard, a simple farm boy, alone escaped the enchantment. Before his path to knighthood is complete he must face and overcome 10 perils: only then can he slay the dragon and free the Kingdoms from the spell.

From L. M. Roth, author of the Quest For the Kingdom series, Cinderella's Shoe A Fairy Tale Murder Mystery and The Princess Who...series, comes an enchanting tale of a young farm boy in pursuit of a dream who finds himself tested on an heroic quest.

A magical and whimsical tale that begins the Adventures of Abelard series. The complete series is available at www.amazon.com and includes Abelard and the Witch's Vengeance Volume 2 and Abelard and the Knights' Vow Volume 3.

Click the link below to begin the adventure:
http://www.amazon.com/Abelard-Dragons-Vapor-Adventures-Book-ebook/dp/B00DJYQPDU/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1443274293&sr=1-1&keywords=abelard+and+the+dragon%27s+vapor
Modify message

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hello!

I am offering Cinderella's Shoe A Fairy Tale Murder Mystery for free on Amazon on Friday and Saturday. Escape from the rigors of the winter landscape and enter an enchanted forest to join the hunt and solve the mystery. Book description and link are below.

Someone is killing the beauties of Once Upon A Time Land; Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Cinderella have all become victims of a mastermind of evil. And in Fairy Tale Land, Red Riding Hood has disappeared without a trace. Fear stalks the land as it is left to Hansel and Gretel to discover Red's fate, and to solve the mystery and thwart the wicked plans of a malevolent presence that roams the forest.

From L. M. Roth, author of The Princess Who series, the Adventures of Abelard series, the Quest For the Kingdom series, and Disenchanted In the Land of Dreams Come True comes a fairy tale mystery teeming with eerie atmosphere, tender romance, and offbeat humor. Join the search for Red Riding Hood and piece the clues together to solve the mystery; and confront the evil presence if you dare...

http://www.amazon.com/Cinderellas-Shoe-Fairy-Murder-Mystery-ebook/dp/B00OZPFJNY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1452252671&sr=1-1&keywords=cinderella%27s+shoe+a+fairy+tale+murder+mystery

·
Registered
708 Posts
FREE BOOK EVENT on FRIDAY and SATURDAY at www.amazon.com!

Good morning! I am offering Abelard and the Witch's Vengeance for free on Friday and Saturday on Amazon. It is Volume 2 in the Adventures of Abelard series, about a simple farm boy who becomes a knight. The entire series is available on Amazon. Each book is a stand alone fantasy adventure filled with magic, humor, and the unexpected. See book description and link below.

The merry Kingdom of Merdyce is enchanted under the curse of an evil witch. Only Abelard, the simple farm boy who became a knight in Abelard and the Dragon's Vapor, dares to pursue the witch and force her to break the spell. But the road is filled with surprises, danger, and marvels as he ventures into the perilous realm where few dare to go, and those who do are never the same.

From L. M. Roth, the author of the Quest For the Kingdom series, The Princess Who... series, and Cinderella's Shoe A Fairy Tale Murder Mystery, comes an exciting fantasy adventure filled with whimsy and magic, and unforgettable characters both human and...otherwise...

http://www.amazon.com/Abelard-Witchs-Vengeance-Adventures-Book-ebook/dp/B00KSO4R02/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1405515505&sr=1-1&keywords=abelard+and+the+witch%27s+vengeance

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hello!

Today I am offering Part I of the Quest For the Kingdom series for free on Amazon. Travel through 16 fabulous lands and encounter seers and sorceresses, and magic and mystery, along with epic romances and exciting adventure.

The book description and link is below. I hope you join the Quest and enjoy the journey!

Quest For the Kingdom Part I The Legend of the Great Pearl

"All may seek, and all may buy, the Great Pearl of price so rare, But it costs all you possess, So let the buyer beware."

Thus begins the riddle that leads young Marcus Maximus on the quest of a lifetime. In a single day his world was destroyed when he was seized and sold into slavery, his father's estate confiscated by the government, and his parents thrown into prison. And he discovers that during his slavery his one true love has turned to another: his closest friend, who is now a rival for her hand.

Now a ruthless Empress demands that Marcus find and bring to her a legendary and costly Pearl as the price for his life and the freedom of his beloved parents. The quest takes him to fantastic lands where he meets extraordinary people and is joined by unusual companions, but he finds more questions than answers along his journey. For he will learn of the mysterious and powerful Dominio, be haunted and hunted by the evil Astra, and receive the gift of a fabulous sword that must never be used in violence.

Books 1 through 3 comprise the Empress Aurora Trilogy and the tale of the young Marcus Maximus. Books 4 through 7 consist of the Chronicles of Logos and recount the fate of the fabulous Sword, and reveals how the decisions of the next generation impact the Kingdom for years to come.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Good morning!

Today I am offering Disenchanted In the Land of Dreams Come True on Amazon. If you like a little light horror that will generate goosebumps down your spine you may want to check it out. Book description and link are below.

"Be careful what you wish for: you might get it..."

"But what is this land that you call Incantera Sylvana? How did we stumble into it when all we did was to go into the woods to fetch a healing herb for our mother?"

Daphne slowly turned her eyes from the trees and brought them back to rest on the face of her inquisitor. She took considerable time before answering, as if assessing Col and his ability to understand what she was about to impart. Col never flinched and stood with his feet slightly apart, determined to solve the mystery of the land into which he and his sister had stumbled.

Seeing his resolve, Daphne at last spoke.

"Incantera Sylvana is what remains of what was once a perfect world. Here all of creation is in balance and lives in harmony. It is largely unchanged from its original state, with only a few changes that have come to mar it. And those changes came after the advent of Man, who can not touch anything without spoiling it, all the while under the delusion that he improves what he changes, never seeing, never caring, that nothing needed improving except in his mind.

"Man was never part of this world, but there is a door that opens on occasion, through which he stumbles and always brings some grief on our land. Always he seeks to make improvements and by his attempts he spoils what was once perfect. And when he discovers the secret of Incantera Sylvana he becomes more terrible still as he attempts to mold our world to his will.

"Man has long been the bane of this land, and yet we have been unable to stop his coming. He does not enter often enough that we see where he found the door, and he does not tell us when he is apprehended. If we could but seal the door we should do so, but we have never been able to find it and so prevent his entrance into our world."

From L. M. Roth, author of the Quest For the Kingdom series, Abelard and the Dragon's Vapor, and The Princess Who... series comes a haunting tale of terror in an enchanted forest.

A brother and sister on an errand stumble through the door to another world. In the land of Incantera Sylvana, anything you wish for is possible. But will they discover that their dreams come true might turn out to be their worst nightmare in time to save themselves? Or will they pay the ultimate penalty for trespassing where mortals are not welcome?

·
Registered
708 Posts
FREE BOOK EVENT this weekend at Amazon!

I am offering Abelard and the Dragon's Vapor, Volume 1 of the Adventures of Abelard series, for free on Friday and Saturday. Hope you check it out and have as much fun reading it as I did writing it!

The Kingdoms of Merdyce and Ryle have been placed under an evil enchantment by the wicked dragon, Dace, oldest and mightiest of his race, whose slimy green vapor leaves his victims changed forever. The only way to break the spell is to slay the dragon who cast it. But only the bravest and boldest of knights with a pure heart and a strong spirit can slay the dragon Dace, and only Abelard, a simple farm boy, alone escaped the enchantment. Before his path to knighthood is complete he must face and overcome 10 perils: only then can he slay the dragon and free the Kingdoms from the spell.

From L. M. Roth, author of the Quest For the Kingdom series, Cinderella's Shoe A Fairy Tale Murder Mystery and The Princess Who...series, comes an enchanting tale of a young farm boy in pursuit of a dream who finds himself tested on an heroic quest.

A magical and whimsical tale that begins the Adventures of Abelard series. The complete series is available at www.amazon.com and includes Abelard and the Witch's Vengeance Volume 2 and Abelard and the Knights' Vow Volume 3.

Click the link below to begin the adventure:

http://www.amazon.com/Abelard-Dragons-Vapor-Adventures-Book-ebook/dp/B00DJYQPDU/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1443274293&sr=1-1&keywords=abelard+and+the+dragon%27s+vapor
Modify message

·
Registered
708 Posts
Good morning!

I am offering a Kindle Short Read for free on Amazon today. Dragon Slayers and Other Tales From the Perilous Forest is a collection of fantasy short stories about a forest that is said to be haunted by some, enchanted by others. I spent a lot of time hiking this spring and characters and stories popped into my head under trees and around the corners of paths. I enjoyed the whimsy of it and thought others might enjoy a journey in an enchanted/haunted forest also!

The prologue and description with book link are below.

Prologue

The Perilous Forest

"It looked innocent in the distance, a place of beauty, inviting one to explore its green lushness. To enter it was to experience the sensation of having crossed over into another dimension. Some said there was a feeling of timelessness, of having left the present and been thrust into a vanished world.

Here and there throughout the forest were enormous mounds of earth built by a long vanished race of men, upon whose summits were said to have been committed unspeakable acts. There was an eerie stillness here, and many claimed that birds flying overhead would suddenly cease their singing, and squirrels their chattering, while rabbits would tense and prick up their ears as if sensing an unseen presence.

Several travelers testified to a feeling of sudden terror, a sense of being watched by malevolent eyes, the possessor of which might appear in their path unexpectedly and hinder their progress. All stated that they looked constantly over their shoulder while walking, their hearts pounding violently and an icy sweat pouring from their skin.

"I felt the urge to run in escape from my stalker but realized that this would only invite an attack. To walk slowly through that forest was the longest journey of my life, although in reality it took no more than a day," said one who swore he would never willingly enter the forest again.

Another insisted that near the end of his trek he became aware of the sound of grass rustling even though there was no breeze, and looking to his right saw that an unseen walker was trodding down the grass next to him.

"I've never been one to believe in the gods, but I found myself calling on a higher power to protect me from whatever the evil at my side was. I felt I was being escorted out of there, with the unspoken command that I never come back. Believe me, I don't intend to!"

Many are the tales and legends that emanate from the Perilous Forest, a place said to be haunted by some, enchanted by others. But which tales are true and which are only legends? Here in half a dozen stories the reader can enter the Perilous Forest and find out for themselves...

Dragon Slayers - A young boy must enter manhood by slaying a fierce dragon and so carry on his family legacy.
The Dream Giver - The Maiden of Morpheus comes in sleep, revealing the end of the recipient to the dreamer.
The Maiden In the Tower - A damsel is imprisoned by a horrifying beast and awaits rescue.
The Treasure Takers - Desperation drives a brother and sister to the Golden Wood in the heart of the Perilous Forest.
Dragon Sacrifice - A kingdom commits an evil conspiracy to kill with a loathsome monster.
Light Bearers - A village is cursed by a sorceress and must find a way to break the spell before time runs out.

From L. M. Roth, author of the Quest For the Kingdom series, Adventures of Abelard series, and Disenchanted in the Land of Dreams Come True comes a collection of short tales and legends that weave a spell of enchantment and horror as the reader is drawn into the world of the Perilous Forest, a place so mysterious that no one enters it willingly, and those who do come out changed or never return at all...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Good morning...

Summer is here and the desire to get away beckons to one and all. Therefore, I wish to extend to you an invitation to enter a place that is haunted, enchanted, and mysterious. You may not come back...or you may, but you will never be the same. I am offering you passage into the Perilous Forest. Simply enter via Dragon Slayers and Other Tales From the Perilous Forest on Thursday at Amazon. You will not be charged an entrance fee. But there are risks involved...

Many are the tales and legends that emanate from the Perilous Forest, a place said to be haunted by some, enchanted by others. But which tales are true and which are only legends? Here in half a dozen stories the reader can enter the Perilous Forest and find out for themselves...

Dragon Slayers - A young boy must enter manhood by slaying a fierce dragon and so carry on his family legacy.

The Dream Giver - The Maiden of Morpheus comes in sleep, revealing the end of the recipient to the dreamer.

The Maiden In the Tower - A damsel is imprisoned by a horrifying beast and awaits rescue.

The Treasure Takers - Desperation drives a brother and sister to the Golden Wood in the heart of the Perilous Forest.

Dragon Sacrifice - A kingdom commits an evil conspiracy to kill with a loathsome monster.

Light Bearers - A village is cursed by a sorceress and must find a way to break the spell before time runs out.

From L. M. Roth, author of the Quest For the Kingdom series, Adventures of Abelard series, The Princess Who... series, and Disenchanted in the Land of Dreams Come True comes a collection of short tales and legends that weave a spell of enchantment and horror as the reader is drawn into the world of the Perilous Forest, a place so mysterious that no one enters it willingly, and those who do come out changed or never return at all...

Click the link below to enter the Perilous Forest...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Good morning!

Today I am offering Part I of the Quest For the Kingdom series for free on Amazon. Travel through 16 fabulous lands and encounter seers and sorceresses, and magic and mystery, along with epic romances, eternal feuds, and exciting adventures.

The book description and link is below. I hope you join the Quest and enjoy the journey!

Thus begins the riddle that leads young Marcus Maximus on the quest of a lifetime. In a single day his world was destroyed when he was seized and sold into slavery, his father's estate confiscated by the government, and his parents thrown into prison. And he discovers that during his slavery his one true love has turned to another: his closest friend, who is now a rival for her hand.

Book titles in the series are as follows:
Quest For the Kingdom Part II Conquering the Domain of Darkness
Quest For the Kingdom Part III Invitation To Eternity
Quest For the Kingdom Part IV A Stranger Among US
Quest For the Kingdom Part V Rise of the Time of Evil
Quest For the Kingdom Part VI The Sorceress and the Seer
Quest For the Kingdom Part VII A New Kingdom Rises

Titles may be bought individually or in a 2 Volume Kindle set. Books I through III comprise the Empress Aurora Trilogy and the tale of the young Marcus Maximus. Books IV through VII consist of the Chronicles of Logos and recount the fate of the fabulous Sword, and reveals how the decisions of the next generation impact the Kingdom for years to come.

Click the link below to join the Quest:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hello!

I am offering Quest For the Kingdom Part I The Legend of the Great Pearl for free on Amazon on Thursday and Friday. Book description and link are below. Hope you join the Quest!

FREE BOOK EVENT on Thursday and Friday!

"All may seek and all may buy the Great Pearl of Price so rare, but it costs all you possess, so let the buyer beware."

"May you succeed in the Quest, where others have failed."

An impossible task determines the fate of a family. A love triangle threatens a life-long friendship. A sword that must never be used in violence. An unseen enemy that haunts your steps.

Join the Quest For the Kingdom and lose yourself in a world of fabulous lands, dark enchantments, epic love stories, eternal feuds, and encounter sorceresses and seers, mystery and magic.

Click the link below to join the Quest. But beware; your life will never be the same...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts