Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Hey all! If you're into dark fantasy and sci-fi, then you'll love my novel, now FREE on Amazon.

Bridge Burner Hyperion is the story of what happens to the entire framework of reality after the spiral at its center falls apart. A young bike mechanic from New York named Will is bequeathed the task of putting the spiral back together again, only he has no earthly clue how to do it. In a story that is equal parts Doctor Who, Neil Gaiman and the film Inception, Will will have to band together with a strange group of travelers in order to set things to right once again.

This novel is the first part in the Bridge Burner Trilogy. The second installment, Pyronic Technique, will be available by Christmas. Just click the link below to get the book for free. Offer is only from 11/11 until 11/12. Reviews are always appreciated.

http://www.amazon.com/Bridge-Burner-Hyperion-Trilogy-Book-ebook/dp/B00K3W10I6

Thanks KBoards!!

Jared

· Registered
13 Posts
Pyronic Technique, part two of the Bridge Burner Trilogy, is available for free TODaY!!

Will Koster, a young bike mechanic who just lost his father, finds that he and a select group of beings from across the infinitude of time and space are the keys to fixing the spiral at the center of all reality. With nods to the Lord of the Rings, the Dark Tower series and Neil Gaiman's American Gods, Pyronic Technique continues where Bridge Burner Hyperion left off, introducing even more unforgettable characters and ingeniously imagined worlds.

Write an Amazon review for this or one of my other works by February 23 and enter for your chance to win a signed first-edition printing of Pyronic Technique. Thanks, and happy reading!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts