Kindle Forum banner
2301 - 2304 of 2304 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Paradise Collectors: A Book of Jewish Poetry
Free on Kindle November 25-29, 2021

Paradise Collectors is a 75 page compilation of Jewish themed poetry, featuring poems inspired by Judaism, Jewish holidays, and Jewish practice from D.L. Lang’s previous books and a few new additions. Includes “Turning” previously published on ReformJudaism.org, “Prayer for the Shomrim” previously published in the Jewish Journal of Los Angeles, and “Is” previously published in the Marin Poetry Center anthology Vol 21, and winner of 3rd place at the 2019 Solano County Fair.

The title comes from a quote I read in May 2018:
“Paradise is scattered over the whole earth and that is why it has become so unrecognizable.” — Novalis It struck me and others as a very Kabbalistic quote.
I wrote the title poem Paradise Collectors after reading that quote in a horoscope.

We are paradise collectors
and one day, we shall find it.
Together.

Amazon.com
Atmosphere Nature World Natural environment Astronomical object

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Hi. I'm doing a FREE promotion on the first in my series of Leon Chameleon PI stories. The ebook will be FREE from 26 - 30 November (US time). It's a fun read for both children and parents, and has the added advantage of teaching children about the small creatures of South Africa. The print version would make a lovely gift for a child.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007X5T2FE

Ecoregion Font People in nature Grass Terrestrial plant

A charming animal detective story for ages 7-12 (and fun for parents to read to younger children)

When Mrs Canary’s eggs mysteriously disappear, a frantic Mr Canary dashes straight off to the Pigeon Valley Police for help. Unfortunately, Sergeant Loerie and Constable Mole’s hasty attempts to make an arrest lead them to the wrong suspects.

Leon Chameleon PI, who has quietly kept an eye on developments, decides it is time to step in and offer his services – after all, isn’t he the best Private Eye in Pigeon Valley? He puts all his skills to work and finds vital clues which Loerie had overlooked. Now a daring plan is needed to trap the suspects and bring them before Spotted Eagle Owl’s Court, where Leon springs his final surprise…

2301 - 2304 of 2304 Posts