Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on the Amazon boards. My library used to have an interactive subject finder like this and it was lots of fun to explore. I did a search but did not find it mentioned yet. Are there other good sites like this (besides this board ;))?

www.literature-map.com

You type in the name of an author and the map will show you other authors you may like. Your author is in the center of the circle and the closer the other authors are - the more you might like them. You can keep clicking on the author names and each new name will move to the center and show you new authors you might like.

Enjoy!

Susan

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
lailamar said:
:) don't know what book to read? or what author to pick?
Go to this site and put your favorite author.... IT WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE SIMILAR AUTHORS..............Omg omg soooo cool!
check it out!

http://www.literature-map.com
It is cool, isn't it? Love literature-map, anyone who hasn't looked at it should definitely try it. We've got this and several other cool book sites in our Book Lovers Links!

Thanks for posting!

Betsy

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've noted that "Diana Wynne Jones" is way across the screen from "Diane Wynne Jones." And "Peter S. Beagle" and "Peter S Beagle" aren't as near each other as one would think. And "Ursula K. Le Guin" is no where near "Ursula Le Guin."

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thanks so much. I just bought Bad Boy by Olivia Goldsmith, who I'd never heard of, based on a love for Dean Koontz.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
tessa said:
Olivia Goldsmith wrote First Wives Club and a few other best sellers She past away in 2004

Tessa
When I checked the link, I saw that she had written FWC. Unfortunately, it's not on Kindle, yet!

Betsy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.