1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kate Winslet for best supporting actress
Bruce Springsteen for music

Not too bad so far...

We can post here or I am also in chat for anyone who wants to talk in real time about the Golden Globes.

L

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
What is with the taupe color dresses? Lets have some color for goodness sake!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I thought Drew Barrymore looked gorgeous in that greenish blue gown ( it reminded me of a beautiful piece of seaglass I have) and Sandra Bullock looked beautiful in the white gown with her dark hair. I love the gowns, hair styles, jewelry.

Very happy Heath Legend won for Dark Knight! He was a great actor. What a loss.

Linda

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Whoa, did you see that blue cheetah print? Some of the necklaces are like what I make. (only I don't do diamonds!)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
I thought Drew Barrymore looked gorgeous in that greenish blue gown ( it reminded me of a beautiful piece of seaglass I have) and Sandra Bullock looked beautiful in the white gown with her dark hair. I love the gowns, hair styles, jewelry.

Very happy Heath Legend won for Dark Knight! He was a great actor. What a loss.

Linda
Drew is so grown up now!!! When did that happen?

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
sherylb said:
Drew is so grown up now!!! When did that happen?
That's the truth, time flies. She is very attractive. Demi Moore must have a secret youth serum, she still looks great! ??? Although if I was married to Ashton Kushner I would probably look younger too. ;D

Collin Farrell is easy on the eyes! ;)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Correction the color of all those blah dresses was Oyster according to Stacy London.  Still not my cup of tea no matter what they call it.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gables Girl said:
Correction the color of all those blah dresses was Oyster according to Stacy London. Still not my cup of tea no matter what they call it.
And I just found out our Kindles are "bisque." Who knew?

L

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Did you know that there is actually an organization that meets to decide what the colors are going to be in the fashion industry, about two years ahead?  I guess Oyster and Bisque were some of the colors from a few years back.

Betsy

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Did you know that there is actually an organization that meets to decide what the colors are going to be in the fashion industry, about two years ahead? I guess Oyster and Bisque were some of the colors from a few years back.

Betsy
Yes they (Pantone) come out with a color of the year. For 2009 it is Mimosa a bright yellow. They also come out with colors for cars, clothes and home furnishings.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts