Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!  Sorry everyone, I did not get these questions up yesterday.  Some weeks are like that. 

With no further ado, this week's questions:

1.  What were your first impressions of Eric's request that Sookie and Bill go to Dallas?  Are you concerned for Sookie, having rarely been this far from home?  What do you think of the Silent Short Hotel?

2.  Sookie gets a sudden view into Stan's mind.  Do you think with practice she's improving her ability?  It was an accident?  Stan meant for her to see that?  What do you think about the Dallas vampires, as opposed to maybe Bill or Eric and Pam, or the Monroe vampires?

3.  Any thoughts on "meeting the dawn"?  How about Hugo?  The Fellowship of the Sun?  Steve Newlin?

4.  We meet some shapeshifters in Dallas.  What are your feelings on that?  Were you surprised?  Which animal would you turn into, given the choice? 

See you tonight in chat!

****Modified to add:  After discussing the idea in chat last night, we decided (no sticks) to finish up Living Dead in Dallas for next Wednesday's chat, and start on Club Dead the week after that.  We will, hereafter, be attempting to finish one Sookie book per week, and then just having one big discussion.  Hopefully, we can finish the series before the new Sookie book comes out in May.  Happy reading, everyone!*****

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Robin,  I love the idea of a Sookie, okay, well Eric, book each week.  I hope to make chat next week too.  I am loving these books!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great!  I hope you can make chat Wednesday too.  Happy Eric-ing!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Bacardi Jim!  Nice to have a screensaver to go with the books.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
Well, I was making a bunch of other ones last night. *shrug*
Yes, the Escher screensavers look great.

B

·
0 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
****Modified to add: After discussing the idea in chat last night, we decided (no sticks) to finish up Living Dead in Dallas for next Wednesday's chat, and start on Club Dead the week after that. We will, hereafter, be attempting to finish one Sookie book per week, and then just having one big discussion. *****
I guess that gives me a time frame for setting up the Princess Bride Klub. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought you were going to take the 4/2 slot that Jeff couldn't use? 

1 - 9 of 9 Posts