Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this is against the rules in some way, then please, do away with it.

But I just received an invite to a website called Lockerz. So far as I can see, it's a website that specializes in advertising; movie trailers, music videos, etc. Basically, for doing most anything on the site, you get points and with those points you can buy things like electronics and, the reason I'm posting here... paypal cash and amazon gift cards!

Guess where I'm spending my points? (*cough EBOOKS!)

What I've been doing is watching videos. Each video you watch you get points for watching and since I'll be at my computer a lot today and for the next few days (snowed in) I figure I'll be racking up a lot in a short amount of time.

Right now, the site is in Beta mode, with more things to do on the website to gain points on the way.

I swear. There's nothing shady behind this. No signing up for promotional offers, no spam in your inbox, no spending money... it's all free! Nothing but your time is required.

I just wanted to pass this along to others; as one Kindle-addict to others, any legal way to support my ebook-addiction is welcome by me.

Lockerz is an invite-only type of website to gain access to. I wanted to invite some people, for the reason stated above, but for that I'll need an e-mail address to send the invite to.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I'm supposedly getting some kind of bonus for inviting more people- I haven't figured the whole of the site out yet- but once you sign up you can invite friends, too.

So if you would like to try giving Lockerz a shot, send me a pm with your e-mail! (Be sure to check your spam box for the invite!).

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Use to be into Lockerz, but for some reason I like my Swagbucks since i can get gift cards to Amazon

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
cheerio said:
Use to be into Lockerz, but for some reason I like my Swagbucks since i can get gift cards to Amazon
Go back and read it again...

Varin said:
...you get points and with those points you can buy things like electronics and, the reason I'm posting here... paypal cash and amazon gift cards!...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts