Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My book Fair Price went free on Amazon about 3 days ago, and I am quite happy with 4645 "sales" and 2 five-star reviews. Today, however, there are 3 returns. Someone must have really hated it, LOL. They could just delete the book from their Kindle if they didn't want it, but obviously they wanted to make a point. :) I went to the book's page expecting to see scathing reviews, but, no, that didn't happen.

I am wondering about other authors with freebies out there, do you get returns as well?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hmm...I'll have to check it out. I quite enjoyed My Sparkling Misfortune but there wasn't a romance. I kept waiting...but there wasn't a romance. I still can't get my head around that. If this new one doesn't have a romance that's probably why they returned it. I was so annoyed...but I liked it. = )

·
Registered
334 Posts
I did get about 6 returns this month (for over 20,000 freebies), but, I figured it was people who bought the book, saw it was free the next day then returned it to get their money back. I really cant be unhappy with that return rate, lol ... unless they were trying to make a statement like you say ... do people really still review books if they return them ... hmm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.