Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heh, not exactly, but it was catchy  ;)

Hi, I'm Marianne, and I've had my Kindle since the beginning of July.  I read the amazon board religiously and post a bit under a different name.  I signed up for an account here a few days ago and have lurked a bit, but this is my first post.  (I take that back, it's my second post.  I couldn't resist making a comment about a book I loved on the Books board!)

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have to admit....  I have joined other boards for other interests and have always been a lurker.  (I know - hard to believe as I won't shut up here)  ...but I have to say the environment and just plain niceness of everyone here is so refreshing.  Welcome out of lurkdom!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Howdy Marianner! Welcome and don't be shy! I am like Kristen, I have lurked on boards but there is something about this one that is different. It feels like family and you aren't made to feel dumb when you have a question. I think you will like it here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.