Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm new to the world of Kindle owners but not new to the wonderful machine. My mother has had one and has loved it for a year or so and I've been envious ever since. My wonderfully generous mother conceded to my pleas and got me one for Christmas. Finally! I love it and will probably take it with me every where I go!

I found this site through google and haven't explored it that much. But, I have a few questions and hopefully this will help tremendously!

Just wanted to say hey!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hey SpeckoBeans! Welcome to Kindle Boards! You've come to the right place for answers to all of your questions, great book recommendations, Book Klubs and more! :)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome SpeckoBeans and congrats on being a Kindle owner! I think you are the secind person today that found us through Google. Glad you are here. Feel free to ask questions. We have bookklubs starting today, check it out in The Book Corner.

Linda

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome, Speck! So glad you found us. Dive in....this is a fun and friendly group!

L

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome speckobeans - you have a pretty terrific mother!  Glad you joined us.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Hey, Speckobeans!

Welcome to Kindleboards and congratulations on your Kindle!

Hope you can find all the answers to your questions here.  If you don't see the answer, don't hesitate to ask!  Someone will know the answer, and typically pretty quickly!

We have book clubs starting today--be sure to check out the Book Corner!

Betsy

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hello, Speckobeans -

Hey, it's cool to have you here.  And it's wonderful that your Mom was able to gift you a Kindle.

Feel free to ask questions.  What books do you have on it or have read already?

If you need any help with covers and skins, head on over to Accessories.  There are some great book clubs starting too that you may want to join.

Cheers,

Marci

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My mother was also very sweet and put all the books she had already on it i have about 18 books on it and I'm in the middle of Marley and Me right now. Awesome book! I'll probably search around here and check out some book clubs! Any you recommend?

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello speckobeans and welcome! What a great mom!! You have come to right place. KindleBoards is a great place to learn everything Kindle.

Check out Bargain Books and Free Books in The Book Corner for lots of books for little bucks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts