And they thought the K was ugly. 

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
The lettering seems fuzzy. I wonder if it really is or if it is the picture. Nothing can take the place of my KK, except a K2.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
That's the one I saw at Frys! Took pics with my camera phone. I never got to fiddle with it, but its a really light device.

I also saw another ereader I haven't hear of before...its called the Astak

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
The K's cover falls off?  I know some have; mine has never come off, or loose or anything else.
...gets dirty in 3 days?  Who the h*** did they let play with it?
...a lot of side keys?  4.  The Jetbook looks like it has about 12 or more.  Can't really tell.
...eyes get tired after 40 or 50 pages on K?  My eyes get tired in about half that many pages reading anything.
...you can get a car adapter for the K.
...up to 4GB card?  I have an 8 myself.
....110,000 books?  This has got to be an old article. 
...books cost 1 to 30.00?  Did they miss the 102.00 book, or the others that are in the thousands?
...and the best one is that the K is not necessarily purse size.  Hahaha.  Mine is in my purse daily.

Interesting.  Thanks for linking.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, $200. I guess those people who complain about the "high" price of the kindle can buy this.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I don't think you can read when you are charging to. I didn't fiddle around with it at the store cuz it wouldn't let me. (unless something was wrong with the store demo version)
The Kindle is so purse side. like drenee said, carry it with me everyday practically everywhere

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
My KK also lives in my purse - unless I am reading it, or sometimes on weekends it comes out and lays on the table in between reading sessions.
And my purse is not a behemoth backbreaker.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I don't think I like this one too much.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It is not e-ink.

Screen type:
5-INCH VGA MONOCHROME REFLECTIVE-TYPE TFT LCD, high contrast with eye friendly background, 180 degree viewing area

Number of titles:

Unlimited. 30 popular WEB sites that we have located hold at least 500,000 FREE access books and audiobooks. You can also request a title from us which we will find and send to you right away.

Cost of titles:

FREE. Ask us what you need and we will run Internet search for you FREE
Got to love the unlimited number of titles and FREE costs. Can you say... Public Domain books. Or can I really request any title and have it sent to me right away?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts