Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If "Raiders" is turning 30, then ummmm...I must have been REALLY young when it was out! ::) Yeah, I'm sticking with that logic. ;D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had the authentic hat. I remember it cost something like $50.00 which was insane, but I had to have it.    :D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This was supposed to be Tom Selleck, I believe.  I love Magnum, but Raiders wouldn't be Raiders without Harrison Ford.

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
CJArcher said:
I'd forgotten how handsome that man was.
Yep. And he's aging pretty well, too.

Pity he can't afford to feed his wife a sandwich or two.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
My daughter was a year old 30 years ago. Maybe that partially explains why I fell asleep the first time I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark. (It was also after it came out on video tape, I was laying down on the floor as all the chairs were full with other family members, people were talking, and DD was playing with her cousins. ;D)

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Ooh, nice picture of Harrison Ford. When I was a teenager I had a bit of a crush on him, even though he was old enough to be my father. I actually preferred him as Han Solo though, rather than Indiana Jones.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Daniel Arenson said:
The first movie I remember seeing in the movie theater is Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. 1989. Still one of my favourite movies.
Me too, actually. I remember falling asleep during it -- hey, I was only 8ish!

When the original came out, I was -47 days old (yes, you read that right - negative). :D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
julieannfelicity said:
When the original came out, I was -47 days old (yes, you read that right - negative). :D
Ahh, but the question is, do you remember it at -47 days old? :) Did your mom take you to see it and fill you full of popcorn? :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts