Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am starting a new feature on my blog called Bargain Books Friday. This will run side by side to the popular, Book of the Month, competition. We have hundreds of votes every single month and about 20,000 hits on the blog a month. It is a great platform to promote your book on. I am doing the first bargain book day on the 29th of this month (Not a friday! lol) but it is the day before the book of the month is announced and we will have about 3000 - 5000 hits that day. So if you have a $0.99 book you want to feature then just leave a reply with a link to your book and the genre. I won't pick the first few exactly, as I want to have several genre's represented on the blog, but it is a feature that will stay and I will have every book that replies to this message on my blog at some point in the near future. Thank you!

http://sinclairbooks.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
1,892 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thanks, Alex. This is a great opportunity.

I have two genres with $0.99 books - one a cozy murder mystery and the other a fantasy. I'd really rather have the fantasy mentioned, but I'll leave you links to both.

The Master's Chair (The Chronicles of Terah #1) is a the first book in a series of parallel world fantasies.

A Shot in the Dark is the mystery.

Thanks,
Mackenzie

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Lunch Break Thrillers is a compilation of 12 short stories @ an average of 5,000 per story, so I think you coud say it's a bargain at 99c

If you are short of thrillers. Survival Instinct fits that Bill at 99c

1 - 20 of 89 Posts