Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished my first book and it will be the first in a series of seven. I need to find a cover artist that is experienced in designing contemporary romance covers. I don't have a huge budget and I know some artist that charge $300 and up for just one cover and I need seven. I know you get what you pay or, but that's just not in my budget.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for reading!

Angie

·
Registered
175 Posts
angie808 said:
I just finished my first book and it will be the first in a series of seven. I need to find a cover artist that is experienced in designing contemporary romance covers. I don't have a huge budget and I know some artist that charge $300 and up for just one cover and I need seven. I know you get what you pay or, but that's just not in my budget.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for reading!

Angie
I use stock photography, but change up the images and try to mix them with nice fonts to make a nicer more proffessional looking cover. Private message me if interested. Here are some I've done in the Romance and Suspense Romance genres:

·
Registered
87 Posts
You could try looking around http://www.deviantart.com for an artist. I've found artists before by posting the project in their forum under Employment Opportunities (job offers), http://forum.deviantart.com/. Include examples of the kind of cover you'd like (check out the bestselling books on Amazon for inspiration or peruse the local book store).
Good luck!

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
I've gotten great covers from:

LFD Designs for Authors
CC's Designs
Phycel Designs
Littera Book Designs
Ebook Indie Covers
Erin Lark

I think Humblenations' work (Go On Write) looks really great too; I just haven't found the exact cover I need yet, but his site is well worth stalking. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All of your covers are amazing! And thank you too all that responded. I'm going to be busy looking at all your work and recommendations. Their is a lot of talent on this board and I'm thankful I found it!

Angie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts