Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone point me to the right link?  I just took advantage of earning $5 free Amazon Instant Video credit for registering our Nintendo Wii.  However I can never remember where the link is on the Amazon site that shows your video credit balance you have on your account.  I run into this every time I sign up for some free video credit promo.  

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
I usually just go into the video store and click on any movie or tv. Then on the bottom of that black screen you see a link to see "Have a promotion code?" and on the right of that click "view balance".

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Yeah, its a bit weird. I haven't found another way to find it. Other than doing the same thing in the MP3 section. There too you can click on view balance, on the right in that case next to the buy button.
Don't know why they don't have that in the account section somewhere.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
One small thing--the link as originally posted had a non KindleBoards affiliate code;  I've changed it to have our affiliate code; if you've already bookmarked the prior one but would like KB to get a tiny credit for any purchases made after clicking on the link, you'll need to bookmark the new link.  Not mandatory, of course, but we'll appreciate it if you do!

And it's a good tip, CegAbq!  Thanks for sharing it.

Betsy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts