Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everybody! We have a spot left for our Facebook event, Meet the Serial Killers, on March 31st. the spot is from 2pm-3pm PST. Other authors that will be there are David Wright, Rachel Medhurst, M.F. Wahl, Rex Carpenter and myself. If you have a serial up on amazon, please let me know and I can see how to work you in.

There have been a lot of people telling me that they have a serial that will be out soon, but not before March 31st. If that is the case, let me know because we will be doing another event like this later in the year.

You can find out more on the Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/1615586218660366/

There is no charge to be a part of the event, I will be however, be using amazon affiliate links on the event page to sell your books.

Thanks!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi! I just posted on the event page, but I thought I'd answer here as well. I have a 5-part series (novellas). The first three installments are available now. The final two will be available this coming weekend and that will complete the series. The series is about a female serial killer. I'd love to participate.

Thank You

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I have a serial gay m/m romance in KU and another one has it's first two parts out on KU. If you are interested in having a gay m/m romance author on, please message me.  I write gay m/m romance under the name Sibley Jackson.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey everyone! thank you for your responses! :)

I'm only taking books that are or were released in a serialized format. This does not mean that books have to be about serial killers (that was just a fun name for the event).

If your books were released or in the process of being released in a serialized format, meaning anywhere from weekly to monthly, full of cliffhangers and what-have-you, I will be taking a look at your serial and letting you know either in private message, email or Facebook.

Thank you all so much for taking an interest, this will be extremely fun! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not for this event. But there are a few people that I know who are doing that and I would like to do something with them. Let's keep in touch on that, because that is something that I would like to do maybe next month if you are interested.

This event is for serials that are being sold on amazon primarily.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
C.C. Wall said:
Not for this event. But there are a few people that I know who are doing that and I would like to do something with them. Let's keep in touch on that, because that is something that I would like to do maybe next month if you are interested.
That sounds fantastic. Please send me a PM before it happens!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I have serial novels (YA paranormal series) published and would love to be a part of your promo! Please PM me with the details.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I've got a paranormal romance series. It's a series of novelettes that end the story in the final installment. The third novelette is coming out on March 25. This sounds like a great way to promote it since it's the ending of the serial series.

My first in the series is called: Never Marry A Warlock
Series name: Beware of Warlocks

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Never-Warlock-Beware-Warlocks-Novelette-ebook/dp/B00FNI0C98

PM me with the info please.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marilyn.vix

1 - 14 of 14 Posts