Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  All,

I recently discovered a short story on my hard drive that I wrote several years ago. I'm not quite sure why I just left it hanging there, but I dusted it off and reworked it (since I've learned a thing or two since I wrote it). Now that it's done, I'm looking for some beta readers who would be willing to give me some feedback. It's a different kind of story than I normally write, and I'm not sure I should actually publish it.

Here are the quick details. It's roughly 6800 words and falls very squarely into the Fantasy genre. Also, it hasn't been edited yet. I'm a fairly "clean" writer, but this story has been living with me for years. There will be hiccups! :)  If you enjoy reading that genre and would be willing to help me out, that would be awesome. Ideally, I'd be looking for a turnaround of one week. My ultimate goal is to discover whether the plot works enough to publish the story--but any feedback will be graciously received.

Please Message me if you are interested!

Keith

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
  All,

I managed to snag a couple of readers, and I have room for a few more. Any other takers?

Keith

1 - 2 of 2 Posts