Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, waaaaaay back when we were just starting out, I offered to run an 'Aid an indie' promotion on my blog. I had quite a response and hosted approximately 20 authors on the Sapphicscribe blog.

I checked my folder the other day for the next one and found... there weren't any more!  :eek:

Soooo, if anyone is interested, drop me a line to [email protected] with the book title etc and we can start another list. I will be looking for a short guest post, links, cover jpeg etc.

So do your worst!  ;D

Saffi

·
Registered
466 Posts
Thank you again Saffina. I did send my details over a while ago. They must be floating in cyber space... :-\ Have re sent the info.....

·
Registered
876 Posts
Saffina Desforges said:
Well, waaaaaay back when we were just starting out, I offered to run an 'Aid an indie' promotion on my blog. I had quite a response and hosted approximately 20 authors on the Sapphicscribe blog.

I checked my folder the other day for the next one and found... there weren't any more! :eek:

Soooo, if anyone is interested, drop me a line to [email protected] with the book title etc and we can start another list. I will be looking for a short guest post, links, cover jpeg etc.

So do your worst! ;D

Saffi
Sapphicscribe? Hehe the band in my book is called Sapphic. I'll email you later x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts