Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister ordered a Kindle after having to suffer thru a week's travel with me gloating, teasing, facetiously commiserating on the cross-country book lugging..ahh..that make me snicker every time!  Since then, I've shown her the velcro thing, advised about SD cards, rushed to the nail shop for emergency charging and converted multiple pdfs for her.

Her poor (un-named) Kindle needs some TLC and I want to get her a new cover.  The M-edge is more comfortable in my budget--can you say 3 yo grandson?--but I haven't seen any pictures of it open.  Can you bend the cover back like the Amazon cover, cause thats about the only good thing about that cover. Does it only have one strap to keep the Kindle in? 

Last but not least since we live in LA, black is mandatory, so if anyone has a black one, what color grey is the interior-dark or light?  I may also get some clothes for her Kindle as I am sure it is destined to remain un-named, poor thing.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B0016SXQN8/sr=8-1/qid=1227814076/ref=dp_otherviews_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&img=2&qid=1227814076&sr=8-1

Hopefully this link will work for you.  It's the photos of the M-Edge off of the Amazon site. 

Interior color looks pretty true here.  Corners to hold in the Kindle are the same color as the exterior.  There are 3 corners and an elastic strap for top right corner for ease of getting to back switches.  Cover bends back easily.  It's extremely secure. 

I love my m-edge.  I have it in red.  I think she would be very happy with it.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I've been using the red M-Edge cover until recently and I loved it. It is very secure and easy to hold. I always hold the cover back to read. I didnlt put the right top elastic since my kindle was secure enough with three corners. It was easy to slip my finger into back and touch on/off switch. I think your sister will love the M-Edge cover. :D

There's many pictures of M-Edge cover in this thread from Leslie.
http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,234.15.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts