Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have an Oberon cover for Kindle 1? Please PM with details, if it's been used or not, and the price w/shipping.

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, I have the Purple Butterfly Oberon cover with velcro for sale.  This is the one for Kindle 1.  Brand new,  never used, as I ordered it in Dec when I ordered my Kindle, but received the Kindle 2.  I am asking $75, for it and I will pay shipping.  It is beautiful, I have reordered the same one for my Kindle 2.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I forgot to add that I will also include a decal girl skin with it, if you would like.  It is the Chaotic Land one, yellow with purple design.  It is brand new as well.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have the Bold celtic knot one for sale for the Kindle 1, never used ordered it before I knew the change was coming.  Also will throw in the decal girl skin - my heart.  All for $65.  Oh the cover has the corner straps.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Pattyfris--I can't find the oberon Avenue of trees on e-bay is it sold already? I searched kindle cover and kindle oberon cover. does the cover look like it does on the website?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
JeanThree said:
Pattyfris--I can't find the oberon Avenue of trees on e-bay is it sold already? I searched kindle cover and kindle oberon cover. does the cover look like it does on the website?
Hi JeanThree! If she listed it at auction, the auction has undoubtedly ended. Auctions only run for a maximum of 10 days.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Simplemines,

Are you still looking for the Oberon K1 cover?  If so, please let me know.  Otherwise, I'll be moving this to archives on Saturday, May 23.

Thanks!

Betsy
BST&B Mod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts