Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
This is great!!  And.... painfully true.  I practically lived at my computer for two days while tracking my Kindle!!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Oh, that's so me.   ::)

"Is it here yet?"
"Is it here yet?"
"Is it here yet?"
"What do you mean it's sitting in Portland?"

·
Registered
599 Posts
Oh, yeah. Having been on backorder for two months before I got my Kindle, I definitely know that feeling.

On a sidenote, I totally know someone named Joey Perry  ;D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
That is too funny.  It would be safe to say that applies to a large percentage of us here. 
deb

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I was thinking sad, but right on.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
PraiseGod13 said:
This is great!! And.... painfully true. I practically lived at my computer for two days while tracking my Kindle!!
Me too! Great capture of our spirit and obsession.

·
Registered
52 Posts
hahaha.  I'm so like that.  I obsessively track packages all the time!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
On-line tracking was real useful as we watched our paychecks from the corporate office in Indiana, all the way to California, then turn around and head back to Indiana. They re-printed and re-sent them, and the re-send arrived days before the original.

·
Registered
71 Posts
A couple of days ago I saw a great little drawing in a post.  It showed the Pros and Cons of package tracking, with the con being "It's makes you crazy" or something close to that.  Does anyone know where the post is?  I couldn't think of anything relevant to search on since it was in the middle of some other discussion and not the main point of the thread.  Thanks.

Fed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts