Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm new to the boards and a VERY enthusiastic K1 owner and a pretty voracious reader.

I'm looking for a strangedog cover in what I call the "patchwork quilt" pattern--it's on his website as one of the older ones that he made, but it just looks cozy to me and I was wondering if any of you out there getting ready to transition to the K2 would be willing to part with your K1 covers. What's out there? Send me an email ([email protected]) or just reply to the post.

:)

Thanks!

·
Registered
294 Posts
There are two Strangedog covers posted on eBay now, an older Frogs one, and a canvas/leather one.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
wrightmoi said:
Hi! I'm new to the boards and a VERY enthusiastic K1 owner and a pretty voracious reader.

I'm looking for a strangedog cover in what I call the "patchwork quilt" pattern--it's on his website as one of the older ones that he made, but it just looks cozy to me and I was wondering if any of you out there getting ready to transition to the K2 would be willing to part with your K1 covers. What's out there? Send me an email ([email protected]) or just reply to the post.

:)

Thanks!
Wrightmoi,

Is this still an open request? If not, please let me know. If I haven't heard from you by 23rd of May, I will archive this. Thanks!

Betsy
BST&B Moderator

1 - 4 of 4 Posts