Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I just got it too, it's still listed for .89. Thanks!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MonaSW said:
I've found these very interesting and have enjoyed them a lot. Thank you very much for a great story.
Thank you MonaSW. I'm very happy you enjoyed the tale!

mom133d said:
Totally missed this thread before the sale. But just bought it. I really enjoyed the first and am looking forward to Book 2.
I hope you enjoy 2 as much as you did 1. Thank you for reading!

Kevis Hendrickson said:
I started reading Shadow of the Ghost yesterday. All I can say is I was hooked from the first page. Great job, Tanner! I'll let you know how it goes and write you a review when I am done.
I hope the rest of the book holds your attention as well as the first page did :) Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've written a short story that occurs prior to the beginning of Shadow of the Ghost. I had intended to post it here, but it ended up to be a bit longer than I thought it would. So, if you are interested, you will find it on my blog which is here: http://chaotic-elf.blogspot.com/2009/07/unpublished-short.html. Feel free to leave comments either here or on the blog site.

Thanks for reading,
Tanner

·
Registered
501 Posts
I've purchased both books, and will be starting "Shadow" next - when will the 3rd book be ready? (I like to plan ahead in reading trilogies - don't like to be kept hanging too long!)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
r0b0d0c said:
I've purchased both books, and will be starting "Shadow" next - when will the 3rd book be ready? (I like to plan ahead in reading trilogies - don't like to be kept hanging too long!)
Thank you r0b0d0c! Shadow can be read as a stand-alone, but Legacy ends on the edge of a cliff. Vengeance, the third book, should be finished next spring. If you don't want to be kept hanging, wait a bit on Legacy. Let me know what you think of Shadow, please. I love getting feedback.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Some news for those that have the first two books of the series:

Vengeance of the Ghost is progressing well. Seven chapters have been completed, Chapter 8 is well under way, and I'm now averaging about 1200 words a day on it. My editing friends have already started working on it as well.

While I'm working on Vengeance, I'm also working on a story with the working title of kaben nine. It started as an experiment into writing different genres and has taken on a life of its own. I'm really happy with the way it is progressing. The first three chapters can be found on my blog in April and May.

http://chaotic-elf.blogspot.com/

I'd love to hear from any that have read Shadow or Legacy. Please feel free to ask questions, share criticism, or whatever.

Thanks for reading,
Tanner

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Tanner:

Well, I read 'Shadow,' and would love to read 'Legacy.' Is there a print version?
I might hold off, though, until closer to the third release. :) (Might buy it now, but wait to read it!)

'Archer'
(really enjoyed 'Shadow.')

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
archer said:
Tanner:

Well, I read 'Shadow,' and would love to read 'Legacy.' Is there a print version?
I might hold off, though, until closer to the third release. :) (Might buy it now, but wait to read it!)

'Archer'
(really enjoyed 'Shadow.')
Print version of Shadow:
http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Ghost-Book-Chaos-Trilogy/dp/0595528805/
Print version of Legacy:
http://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Ghost-Book-Chaos-Trilogy/dp/1448609356/

Thanks for the comment, Archer. I've also taken a hint from you and lowered the price of the kindle Shadow to 0.99, where it will stay. It should be live in a couple hours.

Tanner

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello KB,

This is just a short update on the progress of Vengeance of the Ghost. Nine chapters are written and I'm working on chapter 10. So far it's about 21,000 words.

Thanks again to those that purchased the first two books of the trilogy. I hope you are enjoying them.

Tanner

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello KB,

This is just an update to let you know that Vengeance of the Ghost is still scheduled for a late-spring release. Thank you to all that took the chance on Shadow and Legacy. I an working hard so that the third book will not be disappointing.

Tanner

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've just lowered the price of Legacy of the Ghost
to 0.99 cents for the holidays. Amazon hasn't caught up with it yet, but it should change in the next day or two. The first book is already priced at 0.99 cents.

Thanks to all who supported the books up to now. I hope the new readers find enjoyment in the story.

Tanner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.