Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night my kindle froze on a page I was reading, so I had to remove battery cover and reset.  that was fine, but all my original screensavers have disappeared and I get only a blank screen when it is asleep.  what to do?  Many thanks,
Gail

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
That's really interesting; I haven't heard that one before!  It may seem counter-intuitive, but I would try another reset.  You can't delete the original screensavers, so I think maybe your Kindle it still not quite right.  If that doesn't work (or you're hesitant about doing it), you can always call customer service.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that was easy enough!  Problem solved....I should have thought to do it again myself.  thanks so much!

·
Registered
731 Posts
On the one hand I'm very glad everything is fine with your Kindle; I am however, deeply disappointed that I'm not looking at screensavers of Jack and Sayid and Kate and Locke and dear brave Charlie.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
He's talking about the TV show.... Honestly, the first time I saw the topic, I thought the same thing.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so call me stupid!  as you can guess, I don't watch the show!  sorry for that, forgive me!  ;D

·
Registered
860 Posts
ScottBooks said:
On the one hand I'm very glad everything is fine with your Kindle; I am however, deeply disappointed that I'm not looking at screensavers of Jack and Sayid and Kate and Locke and dear brave Charlie.
LOL!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Count me in as somebody who was looking for the TV series screensavers....The season opener is on Wednesday...can't wait!

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
ScottBooks said:
LOL! The same thought did cross my mind...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts