·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found the trailer on youtube

·
Registered
194 Posts
thanks for the info.  just finished watching the movie.  very nice work those guys did.  i could have played golum and wouldn't need any make-up. :p

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kindle zen said:
thanks for the info. just finished watching the movie. very nice work those guys did. i could have played golum and wouldn't need any make-up. :p
I'm pretty impressed with what they did, quite professional. I would have failed as gollum, they'd never have fit me in the gunny sack, lol.

Did you watch the outtakes when the credits were rolling? I got a kick watching some of the orcs dancing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing this!  What a wonderful surprise.  I'm so impressed at how well made the film is, very true to Peter Jackson's style.  I have forwarded the link to all my fellow LOTR friends!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Elena said:
Thank you so much for sharing this! What a wonderful surprise. I'm so impressed at how well made the film is, very true to Peter Jackson's style. I have forwarded the link to all my fellow LOTR friends!

Cheers!
You're more than welcome, I know there are a lot of LOTR fans here. I swear the guy who acted Gandalf could just about play double for Ian McKellen.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Forster said:
I'm pretty impressed with what they did, quite professional. I would have failed as gollum, they'd never have fit me in the gunny sack, lol.

Did you watch the outtakes when the credits were rolling? I got a kick watching some of the orcs dancing.
indeed i did watch the outtakes. the movie so completely immerses you into the eerie world of middle earth that it's kind of a shock to see the characters are really just ordinary people having fun. it would be nice to see them do more "missing chapters"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts