Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my recent "experience" with Invisible Defenders, it has been so refreshing to deal with DecalGirl. Not only was my order here very quickly, the quality of the skin was its usual impeccable self. I wrote to them and told them how great it was to deal with them after the horror of ID.

I bought "Bayou Sunset" and it looks wonderful on the black Noreve!!! Wish they would make a Nokey.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I love Decal Girl.  And that skin you chose is one of my favorites.  I'm glad you were able to get something you like, and it was a good buying experience.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also wanted to mention that I got the matte finish which is very nice.  However, I don't know that the regular finish would be distracting.  Personal taste, I guess.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Big fan too of the matte finish.  I finally tried a Gelaskin and the quality is nice but I don't like the glossiness.  The mattes is more like the naked graphite but prettier.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I love decal girl. I had a problem with my netbook skin.  I ordered a skin. It didn't fit. Apparently my model wasn't available. They sent me a new skin. I mentioned my fear of cutting the skins and it was made to specs.

I sent a thank you email and they replied with a discount code for my next purchase...which later that day I used for my the new phone I randomly bought. (bestia's phone needed upgrading and I gave her my old palm when I got my Android)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
spotsmom said:
After my recent "experience" with Invisible Defenders, it has been so refreshing to deal with DecalGirl. Not only was my order here very quickly, the quality of the skin was its usual impeccable self. I wrote to them and told them how great it was to deal with them after the horror of ID.

I bought "Bayou Sunset" and it looks wonderful on the black Noreve!!! Wish they would make a Nokey.
May I ask what the issue was with Invisible Defenders? I'm still looking at 'skins' from various manufacturers.

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
9MMare said:
May I ask what the issue was with Invisible Defenders? I'm still looking at 'skins' from various manufacturers.
9MMare, and anyone else interested, so as to not derail this thread, you may read more about Invisible Defenders (including spotsmom's story) here

Thanks!

Betsy
KB Moderator

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.