Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I wasn't able to go to school today because I have a tummy ache, but I just realized that I really love this board! I don't really have friends who love/read books as much as I do and it's really nice to know that there are people like me. Now, I'm having so much fun looking at all your must-read lists and just wanted to let you guys know that I'm really grateful I found this board.  ;D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I know how you feel, Libros-lego.  I don't live near family.  I work at home most of the time.  So I don't have office friends to socialize with.  It's great to get sign on and say good morning, see what folks said during the night, and generally "belong" somewhere. 
Glad you feel the same.
deb

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I agree!  This forum is more than helpful and informative.  It's friendly!  Even though I haven't personally met any of the board members I feel like everybody here is a friend.

It's also great to have a common interest with all the people here and to share a healthy obsession.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
kim said:
I agree! This forum is more than helpful and informative. It's friendly! Even though I haven't personally met any of the board members I feel like everybody here is a friend.

It's also great to have a common interest with all the people here and to share a healthy obsession.
Emphasis on Obsession! ;)
Along with reading, KindleBoards gives me something to do to take my mind of problems I would rather not think about all the time.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
It is a great group and does feel even closer than family - to me anyway  :p - I'm so thankful for Leslie  ::)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I so agree with you, libros_lego!! After going from full-time employment and living down the road from my grandkids to being 200 miles from my "old life" KB has become not only a place of information and entertainment. It is like family. There are people here that genuinely care about each other and are quick to step up to offer advise and/or support, whether Kindle related or not. This past month while I was not able to be online, I found myself wondering how you guys were doing and how job hunts and medical test and such were progressing. This is a great place and I am very thankful for Harvey and the Mods for keeping this place up and running!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts