Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The good people at SIFT Book Reviews, in particular Sarah, had a bunch of nice things to say about my two-story collection "If You Go Into The Woods". They gave it four stars, and said a little bit of extra characterisation would have bumped it up to five.

They also said "this is the most professional design - both inside and out - that I have seen since I started reviewing at Sift. There weren't any strange blips on the internal formatting and the cover is perfect - beautiful and intriguing." That was especially gratifying. She liked the writing too.

What a great start to the day!

Full review here if anyone is interested: http://siftbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/if-you-go-into-woods-by-david-gaughran.html

·
Registered
871 Posts
Congratulations!  The four stars are all the more meaningful because of the gifted writers and reviewers at the site.  This has to mean your book is truly deserving of praise, and thus a real reason to celebrate!  Kudos!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Also! Thanks to David, we're giving away three copies of the story at our blog. You can enter at the link David posted above. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts