Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Hi everyone!  My name is Hoa.  I'm pretty much a SAHM at the moment.  This is baby #5 for us.  We just found out we are having another girl.  So this makes 3 girls and 2 boys for us.  I have a great DH that also shares my passion or is that an addiction for reading.  ;D

I received my Kindle as a birthday present last month and I LOVE it!! It's even better now that I found this board.  I've been lurking a bit these last few weeks and have learned soo much! I love reading every kind of genre.  And my house is enjoying not being cluttered by my many hundreds of books.  LOL

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Happy New Year to all!!

Hoa

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Welcome aboard Hoa!  Good to have you here.  So much to learn,  So much fun,  So much to buy.  ;D

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Welcome Jaderose!

Congratulations on your Kindle and on your first posts on Kindleboards!

We've got lots of free book, bargain book and favorite book recommendations in the Book Corner!  and Book Klubs are starting this week!

I'm appreciating that I won't be buying a lot of paper books now, too!

Kindle on!

Betsy

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Hoa -

Welcome Aboard!

So nice to see that you decided to "un-lurk" and become a member here.

This is a great board, so do check out the Book Corner, Accessories, and others.

How do you find time to read with all those kids  ;)

Marci

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome Hoa,
Congratulations on the new addition, both baby and Kindle, that is.
debbie

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome Jaderose - Aren't you glad you quit lurking?  You might just have to consider becoming a kindle couple - his and hers!  Congrats on your fine family, be sure and post pictures!  There is a picture posting thread.  I haven't done it yet because I have not figured out how, but one of these days.

Nice to have you here.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Hoa, welcome! Glad to have you here. Congratulations on the baby...when is she due?

L

1 - 13 of 13 Posts