Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

I am loving my Kindle for about three weeks now.  It is the best thing!  I think I'm the only one in Quincy, IL.  I already have a pile of stuff and a the cora skin is already applied.  This is a great board very informative.  Waiting for my World Tree cover to arrive.

Holly

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Holly, we are so happy to have you with us! Jump right in with posts. We have a great time here, all kind of Kindle tips, reading recommendations and Bets will kill me if I don't mention accessories. I know you are excited about your Oberon cover, they are gorgeous. If your kindle has a name please go to  Lets Talk Kindle to the Kindle Name thread and share with us.  :) Where in the world are you, put Quincy, IL on our map.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Holly -

Welcome, nice to have you join us! 

What's in your pile of "stuff" for or on your Kindle?  I'm still debating about a skin...  What does the "Cora" look like?

Cheers,

Marci

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have two medge covers one mocha that I ordered right away and it's on there now.  One medge red that just arrived two days ago.  The cora is a decal and it is pink black orange and other colors.  I ordered it from Amazon and it was surprisingly easy to apply, believe me I'm not that talented at sticking things on anything, have messed up many a cell phone screen cover, so I am thrilled that it was easy.  It looks really good.  I have an olberon cover, World Tree, on order and I am very anxious to get it.  I also pre ordered the e-luminator light.  I'm thinking about ordering the Monet Waterlillies decal from decal girl, that's where the cora actually came from.  I think the waterlillies decal will look really good with the Olberon cover.  I love it so much.  I really love being able to read a book review and then order it just like that before I forget the title.  We only have one book store where I live and it's not a very good one so this is just the best ever.  I really cannot say enough about it!  It's good to be among others who are kindred spirits!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
khttk98 said:
I have two medge covers one mocha that I ordered right away and it's on there now. One medge red that just arrived two days ago. The cora is a decal and it is pink black orange and other colors. I ordered it from Amazon and it was surprisingly easy to apply, believe me I'm not that talented at sticking things on anything, have messed up many a cell phone screen cover, so I am thrilled that it was easy. It looks really good. I have an olberon cover, World Tree, on order and I am very anxious to get it. I also pre ordered the e-luminator light. I'm thinking about ordering the Monet Waterlillies decal from decal girl, that's where the cora actually came from. I think the waterlillies decal will look really good with the Olberon cover. I love it so much. I really love being able to read a book review and then order it just like that before I forget the title. We only have one book store where I live and it's not a very good one so this is just the best ever. I really cannot say enough about it! It's good to be among others who are kindred spirits!
Another very well dressed Kindle!!! ;)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Suzanne said:
I received my first skin from Decal Girl. It's the cherry one. Abigail simply loves it. In fact, I think she is becoming quite vain! Now she wants her new M-edge red cover. (It ships on the 30th.)
I have the red M-edge cover and love it! Abigail will be glamourous in her cherry skin and red M-edge cover. :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome Holly- I have the Hokusia Wave Oberon cover- they are great. Trying to decide if I want a decal girl skin. Be careful- they'll get you hooked over there in accessories!

G

·
I love my Kindle to.  It's all I want to do right now.  I am amazed at how easy it is to read.

Now if they could just set up a library version for us.  I guess sites like manybooks are as close to that as we'll get for a while.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts